Home

Online Dynasty Detecting Recruiting Glitch

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty Detecting Recruiting Glitch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-04-2008, 06:37 PM   #17
Pro

m00d's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Online Dynasty Detecting Recruiting Glitch

We use one and two star prestige schools in my two dynasties so I will be able to spot this. Thanks for posting about this as now I'll keep a eye out.
Old 08-04-2008, 09:24 PM   #18
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

why do people try to ruin a good thing?
Old 08-04-2008, 10:00 PM   #19
stewaat

OVR:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocobee
There's a guy in my league that uses Virginia and he got 4 5 star players? Is that fishy? UVA is only a 3 star program.
To me that sounds pretty fishy. I'd go and look where they were from too.

One 5-star guy for a 3-star school seems like it is the max IMHO.

Old 08-05-2008, 12:07 AM   #20
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11

After my first year with UGA I went to 6 star prestige and i've been signing about 10 5*'s consistently each year and I've had the top class the past 5 years in my Dynasty. But I don't really sign that many 3*'s anymore because I've become accustomed to getting the top guys. So yeah, I think his total recruits is a bit high, but it's definitely do-able.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:55 AM   #21
Rookie

LunchBox Legend's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
If you know how to recruit well and are a team like OSU, you will be able to get recruiting classes like that.
And you don't see this as a problem? Since 2002 The most 5 star commits by one team is USC with 8 in 2004. Three times teams have signed six 5 star players. No team should be consistantly pulling in 9 to 10+ 5 star players a year. That's upsurd.

**Numbers where pulled from Rivals.com.**
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-05-2008, 02:21 AM   #22
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocobee
There's a guy in my league that uses Virginia and he got 4 5 star players? Is that fishy? UVA is only a 3 star program.
Both my brother and I play (separate) dynasties as UVa, and neither of us have landed a 5* player yet (I'm in Week 6, he's in Week 11). I have one 5* RB that I have a chance at, and I don't think my bro has any left targeted.

Also, in a different dynasty I am another 3* program (UNC), and I have a realistic shot at two 5* recruits.

Bottom line, investigate, because that doesn't seem like the norm.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:29 AM   #23
Rookie

Ohio state is recruiting heaven. My first year with them in an online dynasty i had 2 commits the first week and by week eight 14 signed, mostly five and four stars. By the end of the season i signed 25 recruits with a couple more still trying to come to me.

I'm currently in the first week of year two and i just signed 3 recruits with just a scholarship offer.

Im not trying to proclaim myself any sort of recruiting god but when you've got 10 to 20 players in the top 150 with osu as their first school its just too easy. Offer all those players a scholarship in the first week and there is no way at least 2 of them won't sign. Then you have to think of what that allows you to do. Once you have a position locked down it gives you more time each week to focus on your other recruits. It practically is an unfair advantage.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:30 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunchBox Legend
And you don't see this as a problem? Since 2002 The most 5 star commits by one team is USC with 8 in 2004. Three times teams have signed six 5 star players. No team should be consistantly pulling in 9 to 10+ 5 star players a year. That's upsurd.

**Numbers where pulled from Rivals.com.**
I didn't know people still bought this game for realism.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »