Home

Is this an offseason error/glitch?

This is a discussion on Is this an offseason error/glitch? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2008, 04:55 PM   #17
Rookie

ronaldc33's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Is this an offseason error/glitch?

When you're on the recruiting screen hit Y (triangle on ps3) and u will see how many players u have at each position, how good you are at that position, and if you have any needs at that position. hope that helps, but ure right, its ridiculous that we even have to have this conversation.

I live pretty close to Orlando too. I'd love to test the game but they don't pay enough lol.
Old 08-07-2008, 10:25 AM   #18
Rookie

Im really surprised people arnt making a bigger deal about this.

Maybe it isnt happening to alot of people but this seems like a HUGE oversight to me...

Maybe no big deal if you are playing with a mjor program... but if you are online D'ing with crap school this crushes all of your plans...
Old 08-08-2008, 05:31 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldc33
The rules for my dynasty is that nobody is allowed to keep any players. It's impossible to get 12 ppl on at once and its not fair to have some ppl keep players and some ppl dont. im curious to know what other ppl think about what the rules should be.
The same thing just happened in my dynasty and as the commish i was the only one that got to keep his players. It just wasn't fair to the others in the league.

My only question is if your sure that if everybody is online and doesnt back out, they'll be able to keep their players?

Im only in a four man league and it'll be more likely that we'll be able to figure out a time to all get online otherwise we're going with your rule where nobody keeps their players. Either way its not cool.
Old 08-08-2008, 09:01 AM   #20
Rookie

I guess we can cross our fingers for patch 2 but i doubt it considering ea's previous response.

They should add a switch that enables/disables going pro early... Atleast then everyone would be on the same playing field.

What a joke
Old 08-17-2008, 07:39 PM   #21
Rookie

It just happened to me.

Im playing with Miami in an 8 person OD.

DVD a 91 and Cooper a 96, were trying to go Pro.
I defintely didn't want DVD to leave, so I talked him into staying with 65 mins.
I gave Cooper 65 mins as well to stay.

Marve was trying to transfer to another user controlled team but I gave him 65 mins because I was not letting that happen.

We get through recruiting and to position changes and I see that all 3 of them left. Cooper and DVD went pro and Marve transferred.

I was soooo blown because that was my team right there.
Cooper was going to be a 99 overall, and DVD was going to be a mid 90 overall.
Marve ended up being a 91 for my friends team.

It hurt so bad and I had to come on here to try and see if anyone else had this happen.

Damn you EA glitches.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-17-2008, 07:48 PM   #22
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoots711
simply unbelievable. Doesnt stop you from playing? It may have done just that for me..

Nice job EA
Programmers aren't always graceful in their responses. What he was basically saying is "We are too busy fixing the issue of people not being able to access their online dynasty, which doesn't let you play, to address this at this time."
Old 08-17-2008, 08:19 PM   #23
Rookie

BuckeyesFan21's Arena

Quote:
I read that too and was pissed. It kind of hurts your program in an OD when you lose your top players even though you actually should have retained them. It's simply just a stupid bug and needs to be fixed.
Old 08-17-2008, 09:48 PM   #24
Rookie

Tig5309's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
yeah i posted about this a while ago and nobody cared. players leaving simply doesn't work but we found a work around. if all users are online, talk to ur players and set ready to advance. The commissioner advances and they should be staying. If you don't set ready to advance you will not keep your players, if you leave the dynasty before its advanced you will not keep your players.
What system is this on? I tested on the 360 and everyone still left. Has anyone else gotten this to work? Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

I had another guy convince someone to stay and set ready to advance. We were both online and once I advanced the week, he was prompted to get the new file which had his players all leaving.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »