Home

Exporting Draft Class? (X360)

This is a discussion on Exporting Draft Class? (X360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-11-2008, 10:24 PM   #1
Rookie

AHXtreme42's Arena

OVR: 2
Exporting Draft Class? (X360)

What's up guys?

So, I finished my first year in Dynasty as the UConn Huskies, and I really wanted to export the 08-09 draft class from the first year, so I could upload them in Madden 09, obviously a key feature of connectivity between the two games.

However, I finished my first season and already started the second season and apparently I couldn't find or never got the option to export my draft class. So I'm a bit confused.

If I missed my shot, at least I can just start a new dynasty, simulate the season, and then just upload them at the very end since all of the names would be correct. But I'd like to figure out how to do it soon.

So did I miss it? Is there a button I need to press on leaving players or something? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

PS. Can you also export your Campus Legend into Madden's legend mode once you graduate?
NCAAB Women's -
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2008, 10:59 PM   #2
Pro

xxjgbxx's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Exporting Draft Class? (X360)

campus legend yes

iexport draft class is at the part where it says players leaving once u press a button u can save them
Old 08-12-2008, 10:11 AM   #3
Rookie

livinitup921's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Exporting Draft Class? (X360)

during the off-season menu when you click on players leaving make sure you hit the start button to move on to the next offseason thing. If you press B and go back to the menu and move to the next thing then they wont give you the option to save the draft class. I did the same thing as you and missed my opportunity and started over. hope i was clear enough.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »