Home

PS3 or XBox 360?

This is a discussion on PS3 or XBox 360? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2008, 12:48 AM   #1
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

OVR: 13
PS3 or XBox 360?

My PS2 is back in California. I moved to D.C. last December. I will be working a lot through November then will have a month and a half or more of vacation.

In my precious spare time, I want to play some NCAA and Madden, but I have a dilemma.

Instead of buying another PS2, or waiting until November to get mine from California, I am thinking about getting a next-gen system, but I don't know which one.

I've never played a PS3 but I prefer PlayStation controllers over XBox controllers.

Can anybody fill me in with some insights to which system is better? Money isn't really a factor for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2008, 07:49 AM   #2
Rookie

oChaos_Nine's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: PS3 or XBox 360?

I prefer 360 and I have both. Games seem to play better and smoother. Also, in my opinion Xbox Live is hands down the better online platform.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:35 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 2
Re: PS3 or XBox 360?

I'd go PS3, more bang for your buck.
Most games are the same on both systems and the graphics aren't going to be extremely different one way or another.

You get to get more than a 20GB Harddrive, plus you don't have to buy a MS licensed harddrive if you ever want to upgrade. PS3 Hard Drive can be changed out with any size of compatible laptop hard drives

Bluetooth, wireless is great.
The Online system is coming around and Home is coming up as well as far as online platform goes.

Plus , you get a Blu Ray player as well.

Not to mention that one out of 4 Xboxes receive the red ring of death. Sure they replace it for you, but that's just a headache IMO.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »