Home

Patch #2 PS3 Status

This is a discussion on Patch #2 PS3 Status within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 08:54 PM   #97
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Patch #2 PS3 Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBrock1974
what does that have to do with PS3 patch status?
Nothing, haven't you noticed everyone on here everyone, (myself included) suffers from some form of ADD. We keep getting sidetracked because there is no new news on the patch we've been waiting for, so the game will be playable and I can start my dynasty and actually play the game I spent $60 on 6 weeks ago. See, now I got sidetracked of the sidetrack of the orignial point of this post. How Grampa Simpson of me....
Old 08-26-2008, 08:56 PM   #98
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthgradetyrant
How about "accomplishing" an apology to the thousands of customers who still don't have a game that works properly more than a month after release?

You EA people post in very matter-of-fact tones, and personally, I find that offensive.

I don't expect you to be drinking cyanide or falling on your swords, but a "so sorry for the continued delay, we really do appreciate your loyalty" might go a long way.

But I guess you can't do that; it would be admitting culpability, and then you wouldn't be a good EA soldier, would you?

Whoever said that this is great customer service needs a reality check. The entire comedy of errors that has been NCAA next gen is simply pathetic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDowns430
Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates.

We discovered that there was potential for a really bad desync (about 10% of all online games) to have been introduced in the second patch. We decided to have Sony hold off on testing while we verified if this desync actually existed. After doing some extensive testing last week we determined that this desync does not occur, so we are now talking to Sony to get this back into testing. At the moment I'm not sure what the estimated release is, but we will do whatever we can to get it to you guys ASAP.

I know a lot of you are really looking forward to this patch and I apologize for the delay, but the important thing to keep in mind is that getting the patch late is a lot better than getting a patch where you would desync in 10% of your games.
wow, the first post even.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 08-26-2008, 09:02 PM   #99
MVP

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Love it!

Os Mods...

I'm game for this thread any info thread being closed and then reopened when CDJ or OMT request it to add more into....that way you don't have to search through tons of nonsense posts trying to find info that doesn't exist.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:04 PM   #100
All Star

RAZRr1275's Arena

OVR: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
On os the first post is like the last anywhere else. It hardly ever gets read
Old 08-26-2008, 09:06 PM   #101
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffy
Love it!

Os Mods...

I'm game for this thread any info thread being closed and then reopened when CDJ or OMT request it to add more into....that way you don't have to search through tons of nonsense posts trying to find info that doesn't exist.

That's an awesome idea.

CDJ or OMT, when either of you guys have an update you'd like to post, feel free to either create a new thread, or PM a mod/admin to reopen this one.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »