Home

Help-Online Dynasty Player Progression Glitch

This is a discussion on Help-Online Dynasty Player Progression Glitch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2008, 08:19 PM   #33
Pro

kiddlex's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Help-Online Dynasty Player Progression Glitch

Im going to buy the 3 month subscription to get the fix. Is there anyway to fix this without starting over once I do the second live subscription?
Old 10-07-2008, 01:57 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 2

HELP !!!! I'm in a online dynasty ... The Comiss is in week 9 but everyone else is stuck in week 8 ... How can we get this fixed??? PLEASE!!!!!
Old 10-08-2008, 05:23 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

I am having a problem wih the players leaving to but now after about 8 yrs of the online dynasty i am getting the messaged one of the files requred for this online dynasty could not be downloaded my gamertag is aerialassault98 and the commisioners is davidmat25 when i go to click online dynasty i click it and it loads and says file loaded successfully and the scores at the bottom of the screen are streaming but one i click ok from the file loaded successfully immediately it says one of the files requred for this online dynasty could not be downloaded also it does not go through the part where it loads to 100% at all doesnt even go to that screen if anyone can help i restarted my internet a million times tried logging on literally 50 times in a row im out of ideas.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2008, 03:13 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-Dub
HELP !!!! I'm in a online dynasty ... The Comiss is in week 9 but everyone else is stuck in week 8 ... How can we get this fixed??? PLEASE!!!!!
We (the OD I commish and other I participate in) have started asking guys not to save their file each week. This way they are always getting from the server. The save seems to be saving the previous week and not the file that was just uploaded to the server.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:15 AM   #37
Rookie

RU_Goo's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm the commish of a league and I do get minimal progression during the year but have never been on a hot streak. Ever.

BTW, QB quiz is off. 12 man dynasty. AA, sliders.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:40 AM   #38
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by RU_Goo
I'm the commish of a league and I do get minimal progression during the year but have never been on a hot streak. Ever.

BTW, QB quiz is off. 12 man dynasty. AA, sliders.
my suggestion to you is to pass the commish job around from season to season for fairness.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:51 AM   #39
Banned

OVR: 21

these are the known facts;

1) the commish does not get hotstreaks as the other players in the OD do.

2) the commish does get progression like the other players JUST NOT HOTSTREAKS! i can not state this enough!

3) the commish can return players by talking them into staying while the others dont.

4) sometimes if everyone is logged on at the same time, other players (other than the Commish) can get players to return. I personally have never seen this, but it has been said on this forum by someone. and if the week is advanced while everyone is logged on.

5) the commish can take the OD offline to return players but lose all coach records and integrity hits as well as promises.

To OMT: What do the hotstreaks provide week by week? As I am a commish and I dont get them and I see other players with them does it make players better, and is it different than progression(meaning the +1 by agility, etc.) B/c all I see is a symbol saying that a player is on a hotstreak and not necessarily +1 at anything if you get my point.
Old 10-28-2008, 11:05 AM   #40
MVP

OVR: 17

wait, so if i do my attempts at keeping guys from leaving early WHILE the commish does it will work? this is the first I am hearing of this. I thought the problem was that it never uploaded it to the server so I simply don't see why this would work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »