Home

Help-Online Dynasty Player Progression Glitch

This is a discussion on Help-Online Dynasty Player Progression Glitch within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-10-2008, 04:47 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Help-Online Dynasty Player Progression Glitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
Just got the game today and plan on starting/hosting an OD. What's the latest here? What need I worry about??!!
you got to be kidding right? read the thread... prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

most OD's don't make it to season 2 so likely nothing to worry about anyways.
Old 12-01-2008, 11:54 AM   #58
Rookie

OVR: 3

Yeah, I'm an OD commish and I've never gotten progression/hotstreaks. We're in 2013.
Old 12-01-2008, 02:43 PM   #59
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
you got to be kidding right? read the thread... prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

most OD's don't make it to season 2 so likely nothing to worry about anyways.
This is a bit of an exaggeration. I'm in four ODs were we are completing season 4 over the next week.

As for the post this was in response to, it is what it is at this point. EA Dev is working on next release. This is mention in an earlier post in the thread.
Old 01-03-2009, 10:37 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 1

I guess they dont care. I have not seen a dev response in some time. Players are still leaving, commish gets screwed in the progression, and I had 5 players dissapear between the Cuts and the preseason. I had cut down to 70 players and then my best MLB (soph 93 rated) and my back up center disappeared. I am the commish btw. and the thing about the Center is that now I only have one center so he I couldnt cut him if I wanted him to. I hope the Devs dont ignore this. They are probably too busy working on other games now and dont care.
Old 01-04-2009, 05:09 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinc21ox
I guess they dont care. I have not seen a dev response in some time. Players are still leaving, commish gets screwed in the progression, and I had 5 players dissapear between the Cuts and the preseason. I had cut down to 70 players and then my best MLB (soph 93 rated) and my back up center disappeared. I am the commish btw. and the thing about the Center is that now I only have one center so he I couldnt cut him if I wanted him to. I hope the Devs dont ignore this. They are probably too busy working on other games now and dont care.
We've taken the approach mentioned earlier in this thread. For PS3 owners, it is easy and free. I am still the OD commish, but I created a OD commish account. Downside, we have one less human. Upside, I get to play more when waiting for others to finish up. Plus, and more importantly, my real team gets progression. As for the players leaving, we've just accepted that as a part of this year's edition. With that, we think it adds a bit more strategy to recruting and how you play your team. For example, do you bother red shirting a guy you know you're going to use heavily following his red shirt. If you find a way to use'em his first year, then you get definitely get three years out of'em. Where most of the guys only use the redshirt to develop guys they only hope to get some contribution from down the line. Or, if you do red shirt'em, you find a way to minimize their stats their RS-Soph year. Corky, I know, but it is what it is for this edition. Just hoping they get that tied down for next year. Still we love this edition. We're near the end of season 5 (2nd season of virtual commish), and I haven't heard any grumblings about people getting bored.

Hope this helps...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-04-2009, 01:29 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 1

Right but for 360 owners I now have to pay 110 for a game because of the extra xblive subscrition. Plus we have 12 players. I was just commenting how the dev left this thread high and dry because he couldnt figure it out and just gave up.
Old 01-06-2009, 01:18 AM   #63
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinc21ox
Right but for 360 owners I now have to pay 110 for a game because of the extra xblive subscrition. Plus we have 12 players. I was just commenting how the dev left this thread high and dry because he couldnt figure it out and just gave up.
how does that work?

Spoiler
Old 01-20-2009, 11:07 AM   #64
EA Game Changer

OVR: 3

Not sure that it matters, but all three commissioners in The Tradition Leagues have had the same issue with NO commish player progression.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »