Home

Online Dynasty recruiting question

This is a discussion on Online Dynasty recruiting question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2008, 12:24 PM   #17
MVP

Maxattax3's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Online Dynasty recruiting question

Another question. Is he recruiting prospects with lots of other users on their list? I've found that recruiting against the CPU is infinitely easier than recruiting against user schools.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:45 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxattax3
Another question. Is he recruiting prospects with lots of other users on their list? I've found that recruiting against the CPU is infinitely easier than recruiting against user schools.
Oh come on... regardless his recruiting results are not even close to possible without cheating.

If I told you that I ran a 3.55 forty yard dash in real life would you want to know what kind of shoes I had on? This dude is cheating period, now I just want to know exactly what he is doing and what he says when he is called out on it.
Old 09-17-2008, 02:26 PM   #19
Rookie

RW Nole's Arena

OVR: 4

Finally got the dude's email from his friend in our league. The guy wouldn't come clean. Said he got all but one of his commits by scheduling all his top prospects for official visits to his two rivalry games played at his stadium. Told him he was full of chit and proceeded to kick him out of our league.

I was off on his numbers a bit though. He only had ten 5* players but that seemed like 9 or 10 too many for an 8-4 Arizona team. Oh well, it just ticks me off that I never figured out what he was doing but Soze's explanation seems the most likely.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:33 PM   #20
MVP

Well that is just a guess on my part but regardless, we can all agree that it is 100% IMPOSSIBLE for AZ to land 10 5-star players with 2 weeks left in the season PERIOD. Hell, I can't do that with any team let along AZ.

Wonder how people even think they can get away with that. If you gonna cheat, do it mildly to only score 1 or 2 guys. LOL

How old is this kid? Just curious.
Old 09-17-2008, 08:17 PM   #21
Rookie

RW Nole's Arena

OVR: 4

No clue. Like I said only one guy in our league even knows the kid. Probably that last random guy I'll ever let in the online dynasty that I am the commish of. The rest of us all know each other pretty well and we shouldn't have anymore problems like this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2008, 12:27 AM   #22
stewaat

OVR:

There is definitely no way that he could've gotten 10 5-stars with AZ. Once again I was AZ and in two years I think I had 1 5-star commit.

There were maybe 3/4 tops that were even interested.

Old 09-18-2008, 08:33 AM   #23
MVP

In my current dynasty using Michigan I went 12-1 and only landed 5 5-star recruits during the season and I did REALLY well IMO. However, the 5 guys all come from 2 positions and we have a house rule on changing positions so in actuallity I only recruited 2 guys. LOL (2 QBs and 3 FSs) I now have lots of depth at these 2 positions although all 3 FSs SUCK as the fastest one is 89 speed! Would not be shocked if all 3 end up getting axed before their JR year!!! LOL
Old 09-18-2008, 04:08 PM   #24
Rookie

RU_Goo's Arena

OVR: 5

I had this problem in my dynasty, two people were getting like 12 blue chippers each. At first, I didn't think much of it because they were Tenessee and Florida, but I got a tip to check into them. Found out they were in fact saving it offline each week and finding out the pitches.

Want to catch him? Save your dynasty offline and it will let you see recruiting for any of the user controlled teams in your dynasty. You should be saving it offline each week anyways because of all the week skipping glitches this game has. Go to Arizona and look at his board and see what he has unlocked for the recruits....It might be too late...he may be able to cover himself up now. I managed to find out in week 2 or 3.......every Most or VH was unlocked. One of the guys tried to cover it up but it was still obvious what he had done.

I booted them both from the league.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »