Home

What was the snap count again?

This is a discussion on What was the snap count again? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2008, 04:32 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: What was the snap count again?

I've seen that happen with the FB once, and then maybe 2-3 times, I've seen the center not snap the ball...he just sits there for a second or two, and then someone comes and tackles him...usually if I look at the replay, the ball is lodged in his arm or something...which would make it difficult for him to snap I suppose
Old 09-17-2008, 07:17 PM   #10
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Its great how so many people find possible game killing glitches hilarious
Old 09-17-2008, 08:41 PM   #11
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdmo9999
I don't consider that a game killing glitch at all. Quite frankly, seeing something like that once a blue moon is realistic, not bad. Many people think game companies need to start programming the occasional goofy play to add realism and variety to a game. I think it's funny but in a good way. If that happened on a crucial play in the 4th quarter to me I might be singing a different tune.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-17-2008, 09:15 PM   #12
Rookie

krazzed's Arena

OVR: 9

I was playing Campus Legend (Not quite sure why, but I was) as a QB and I was around the 50 yard line, so I call a run up the middle. the same exact thing happened to me, except instead of running to the sideline, my QB ran through the back of my endzone, yes, I wasnt touched all the way to my own endzone and I ended giving up a free 2 points. Really funny, I'll upload the video next time I get on my 360.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:33 PM   #13
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I don't consider that a game killing glitch at all. Quite frankly, seeing something like that once a blue moon is realistic, not bad. Many people think game companies need to start programming the occasional goofy play to add realism and variety to a game. I think it's funny but in a good way. If that happened on a crucial play in the 4th quarter to me I might be singing a different tune.
I didn't mean game killing, I meant GAME killing. I meant what you said, if this was a crucial play no one would be laughing. This is just stupid though that its in the game.
Old 09-17-2008, 11:07 PM   #14
Rookie

twisted88's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
I think it's great that some people take video games waaaay to serious, that they can't even find humor in something as silly as this. I've played close to 100 games and have seen something similar to this exactly once! Nothing I lost sleep over.
To each his own
Old 09-17-2008, 11:22 PM   #15
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by twisted88
I think it's great that some people take video games waaaay to serious, that they can't even find humor in something as silly as this. I've played close to 100 games and have seen something similar to this exactly once! Nothing I lost sleep over.
To each his own
read my post above bub
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2008, 01:21 AM   #16
Rookie

twisted88's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
read my post above bub
I already did bub, and I stand by what I said. You say nobody would be laughing if it was at a critical point in the game and it's stupid that it's in the game. I happen to personally disagree with both points. Would I be upset, maybe for a few seconds, but I would still think it was pretty amusing and I like to see things like this on occasion to add a little bit of unpredictability to the game. Maybe I'm just not as hardcore as others, but we'll just have to agree to disagree.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »