Home

Is CPU QB INTS Fixable???

This is a discussion on Is CPU QB INTS Fixable??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-02-2008, 11:37 AM   #25
All Star

OVR: 24
Re: Is CPU QB INTS Fixable???

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I agree that boosting the cpu ground game will certainly help. The default cpu rushing attack is embarrassingly bad at every level of this game.
It is bad and you really have to jack up their abilities and crush your defensive ones to get a tolerable run game. Like the poster above you said- the lack of deep balls adds alot too it. When you can take out the run and the deep ball. Is it really any surprise that we can pick off the CPU so often even if we raise run ratios and play at a proper difficulty (which alot don't)?

being what i feel is a realistic. I don't expect a new engine or anything insanely different for 2010 but i do expect deep balls and better running execution. When you need to defend multiple layers you not only get more variety which makes the game more fun but you get more difficulty.

So EA, Adam or anyone- at minimum- add deep ball, increase the running blocking and take the handcuffs off the LB, DB and QBs speeds. If you can add a real pocket- that would be great too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2008, 11:45 AM   #26
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrause1971
I don't expect a new engine or anything insanely different for 2010 but i do expect deep balls and better running execution. When you need to defend multiple layers you not only get more variety which makes the game more fun but you get more difficulty.
Those are my two biggest wishes as well.
Old 10-02-2008, 11:45 AM   #27
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshiznetno1
I want to go 6-6. Since I've played NCAA, I've never had that bad of record playing all games. The worst I've went is 10-2. I think I may actually get this w/ FOR's sliders.

Yeah and if you limit yourself to calling one of the 4 Ask Corso plays on the front screen, look out. Its fun though because you don't find yourself calling the same plays multiple times.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »