Home

Heisman is not made for online

This is a discussion on Heisman is not made for online within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-30-2008, 10:23 PM   #1
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Heisman is not made for online

i lost online in a dynasty game 52-21..colorado vs unc. and before u say i suck, know that i/ve only played 3 games out of over 300 on heisman.

heisman just isnt my type of game. it still plays raged with the sliders to me. that guy had lbs deflecting high precision qb passes. my wrs had minds of their own and the qb sucks. i threw a crossing route and used precision passing to the left. the qb threw to the right and the wr turned like it was a curl route. pick!

so unreal, so fake. he can play, cant take that from him, but if he woulda kicked my butt on aa id have to really give him props. but anybody, yes anybody can beat me on heisman cuz i dont play it becuz of super human defenses. this just makes me further despise heisman

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2008, 11:00 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Heisman is not made for online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
i lost online in a dynasty game 52-21..colorado vs unc. and before u say i suck, know that i/ve only played 3 games out of over 300 on heisman.

heisman just isnt my type of game. it still plays raged with the sliders to me. that guy had lbs deflecting high precision qb passes. my wrs had minds of their own and the qb sucks. i threw a crossing route and used precision passing to the left. the qb threw to the right and the wr turned like it was a curl route. pick!

so unreal, so fake. he can play, cant take that from him, but if he woulda kicked my butt on aa id have to really give him props. but anybody, yes anybody can beat me on heisman cuz i dont play it becuz of super human defenses. this just makes me further despise heisman
wow... just wow is all I can say to anyone who claims any super human defense this year.... just wow!
Old 09-30-2008, 11:09 PM   #3
Faceuary!

N51_rob's Arena

OVR: 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyser Soze
wow... just wow is all I can say to anyone who claims any super human defense this year.... just wow!
I'm inclined to agree with you on this. My online dynasty is on hesiman and I've actually had great user vs user games 23-16, 24-20, 28-25, 17-16. I've also blown some users out. Heisman is more of a challenge to me than AA. Not trying to belittle the OP opinion though. To each his own.

Twitch

Finally Access to Coaches Tape! Coaches Film Analysis

2 Minute Warning PS4 Madden 18 Franchise
Washington Redskins (0-0) Last Game: N/A
Year 1:
Old 09-30-2008, 11:35 PM   #4
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by N51_rob
I'm inclined to agree with you on this. My online dynasty is on hesiman and I've actually had great user vs user games 23-16, 24-20, 28-25, 17-16. I've also blown some users out. Heisman is more of a challenge to me than AA. Not trying to belittle the OP opinion though. To each his own.
point taken. its a major jump when ur not used to it. aa flows better to me. i guess that cuz thats the level ive grown to be comfortable with on this game. i played the cpu on heisman and had the same problem. i could beat the cpu but it was the most unrealistic bs ever

Old 10-01-2008, 09:28 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young J 334
point taken. its a major jump when ur not used to it. aa flows better to me. i guess that cuz thats the level ive grown to be comfortable with on this game. i played the cpu on heisman and had the same problem. i could beat the cpu but it was the most unrealistic bs ever
what exactly is unrealistic about it? its WAY too easy to move the ball and score on heisman with super slanted sliders towards the CPU favor. the passing game in AA is 100% unstoppable. what is unrealistic to me is the feeling that when you play your buddy and actually have to punt that you just lost the game. It almost feels like over time from the opening kickoff, the first team not to score a TD loses.

IMO, the "cheat" that use to exist up until this year on heisman did stink and I completely agree with you on that. but it simply does NOT exist this year which is evident by the 50+ that your buddy hung on you. How many minute quarters were you playing? I am guessing 7 minute quarters which is less then 50% of a real game and he scored 50+ on you.... now what is unrealistic about that? the defense is BAD so to argue that the defense is too GOOD on heisman just seems crazy to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-01-2008, 10:54 AM   #6
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

no way is there any super human cheats this year on heisman. no speed cheat no jumping cheat. its called defense and you will get used to it as you play it more. aa is so easy to pass its not even fun. try fistofrages heisman sliders. they are hard but will make you better. you have to put drives together and preread d and quick read after snap. qb sneaks arent money and you have to know what you are doing o defense to avoid the miss match and getting burnt. im so glad they removed all the bs from heisman and just made it awarness based.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:20 AM   #7
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelasthurtknee
no way is there any super human cheats this year on heisman. no speed cheat no jumping cheat. its called defense and you will get used to it as you play it more. aa is so easy to pass its not even fun. try fistofrages heisman sliders. they are hard but will make you better. you have to put drives together and preread d and quick read after snap. qb sneaks arent money and you have to know what you are doing o defense to avoid the miss match and getting burnt. im so glad they removed all the bs from heisman and just made it awarness based.
I agree that Heisman is a lot better this year and doesn't have any super human cheats. I'm loving Heisman myself.

However, I would not suggest fistofrage's sliders for him. They are harder than Heisman default and Young J 334 already stated that he finds Heisman too hard which many people find as well. We can't forget the different skill levels out there and he would need to tweak the sliders more in his favour on Heisman (like I do) in order to find it more enjoyable.
Old 10-01-2008, 11:25 AM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I agree that Heisman is a lot better this year and doesn't have any super human cheats. I'm loving Heisman myself.

However, I would not suggest fistofrage's sliders for him. They are harder than Heisman default and Young J 334 already stated that he finds Heisman too hard which many people find as well. We can't forget the different skill levels out there and he would need to tweak the sliders more in his favour on Heisman (like I do) in order to find it more enjoyable.
agreed as it has been over a week since i have played this game at all. if you don't have time to play, then playing with super hard sliders that have been developed by someone who can play 5 or 6 dynasties at the same time is nuts.

analogy: Lebron James sets up the rim height so that it is challenging for him to dunk on it.... now is that the height we want to set our rim height to?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »