Home

WTF Glitch!? Cheeze!? has this ever happened to anyone?

This is a discussion on WTF Glitch!? Cheeze!? has this ever happened to anyone? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2008, 01:37 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 6
WTF Glitch!? Cheeze!? has this ever happened to anyone?

so i'm playing this guy online he has a lot of wins, his name is "tennesseewins" ,pft nice name, anyways. We are playing the game fine, im up 28-20 after coming back from 20-8...i started slow cause i was pissed from my other game i just finished....well this clown kicks a fg and at the half it's 28-23. Well he gets the ball to start and drives it inside the redzone. And just as he scores the game starts to slow down! literally, i mean you could decipher everything that was happening! It's 29-28 and i send a friendly quit stating "your connection is lagging like crazy" he declines it! and never answers the whole game! the rest of the way it was easy pickings for him to stop my slant route because my guys were running like snails! the game was moving so slow, well the players that is, and i couldn't get anything going on offense cause it just frustrated me. He continued to just throw to the outs with the same plays and i couldn't stop it! I was so sure i had this kid then all of a sudden his ps3 has connection problems and it slows the entire game down? nahhhh , i can see why my mr big vols has a bunch of wins, he probably uses this strategy a lot cause he sucked frankly and had i been on point from the start and not went for it on 4th and 22 and stuff i would have blown him out.
anyone ever had this done to them?

NBA Live...I got this!
Ncaa 2010 you don't want it!
Madden ...lets get it!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2008, 09:33 AM   #2
Can U spare a dollar?

GHUGHES's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: WTF Glitch!? Cheeze!? has this ever happened to anyone?

All BS aside It may seem the guy is a douche but going for it on 4th and 22. The football gaming gods frown down on that kind of BS so all in all you have got what you had coming to you.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:55 PM   #3
MVP

Jonesey's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrickNole
so i'm playing this guy online he has a lot of wins, his name is "tennesseewins" ,pft nice name, anyways. We are playing the game fine, im up 28-20 after coming back from 20-8...i started slow cause i was pissed from my other game i just finished....well this clown kicks a fg and at the half it's 28-23. Well he gets the ball to start and drives it inside the redzone. And just as he scores the game starts to slow down! literally, i mean you could decipher everything that was happening! It's 29-28 and i send a friendly quit stating "your connection is lagging like crazy" he declines it! and never answers the whole game! the rest of the way it was easy pickings for him to stop my slant route because my guys were running like snails! the game was moving so slow, well the players that is, and i couldn't get anything going on offense cause it just frustrated me. He continued to just throw to the outs with the same plays and i couldn't stop it! I was so sure i had this kid then all of a sudden his ps3 has connection problems and it slows the entire game down? nahhhh , i can see why my mr big vols has a bunch of wins, he probably uses this strategy a lot cause he sucked frankly and had i been on point from the start and not went for it on 4th and 22 and stuff i would have blown him out.
I take issue with 3 things in this post.

The first two, it seems like you are complaining about someone running the same play against you, but seems like you are running the same play against him but yours isn't working.

3rd, maybe it was his connection, maybe it was yours. hell, maybe ea's servers slowed down! just because you lose a game (a close one it seems) does not mean you need to start a thread bitching and moaning and having a "do not play" list. You seem like you are a 12 year old kid who just found out Santa isn't real. Get over it and go back to school.
Old 10-22-2008, 02:57 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrickNole
Yes, I have had my butt kicked before and then tried to make up a bunch of excuses why he must have cheated because he couldn't possibly have beaten me without cheating.... LOL

Move on.....
Old 10-23-2008, 04:07 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 6

i don't use the same play. I'm just stating this guy couldn't stop my routes over the middle or my out routes cause my recievers are fast. Guess you would just have to be there, but i had this guy and all of a sudden it slows down and my next game has no problems? pft...if anyone plays this guy i bet you the same thing happens. Probably on a network connection and he just had a bunch of programs start running or something...normally when i lose i know i lost cause they were better...but this guy, i donno it's hard to explain, it just seemed very odd that i was dominating and he couldn't score...up 20-8 i woke up and took the 28-20 lead then this starts happening it was just very very odd...

NBA Live...I got this!
Ncaa 2010 you don't want it!
Madden ...lets get it!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »