Home

What the hell is CHEEZING?

This is a discussion on What the hell is CHEEZING? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2008, 06:53 PM   #1
Rookie

ed_cota's Arena

OVR: 3
What the hell is CHEEZING?

Sorry if this is a stupid question for some of you, but recently I have been seeing the word CHEEZING a lot. What does this mean? Any help would be good.

Mahalos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2008, 09:24 PM   #2
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: What the hell is CHEEZING?

Idk, something to do with crackers!!

lol naw but its when a player uses tactics that abuse the cpu A.I. ie same play over and over, all onside kicks, 10 dbs all gm, wr;cb;db at qb etc.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:25 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 5

There are varying opinions on what “CHEEZE” is and what isn’t, depending on who you talk to. Basically “CHEEZING” means you exploit the glitches in the game to your advantage and/or use an arcade-style of play.
Old 10-22-2008, 10:27 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 9

running the same play over and over, not changing formations, abusing play-action, the DB's in this game always bite on the playaction, rolling out with the QB waaaay too much, waiting for someone to get open, stuff like that. there are a TON of cheesers online, its almost sickening.
Old 10-23-2008, 12:42 AM   #5
Rookie

ed_cota's Arena

OVR: 3

Right on guys. Thanks for the info.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2008, 01:58 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 28

Just watch an episode of Madden Nation. They have more cheese on that show than the entire state of Wisconsin.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:15 PM   #7
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eski33
Just watch an episode of Madden Nation. They have more cheese on that show than the entire state of Wisconsin.
Worst part is, I bet those dudes even smell like cheese. That Madden Bus should be painted Yellow with a Giant rat for a hood ornament and renamed the cheeze-mobile. I actually watched an episode of that the other night? Why, I have no idea, but the guy was all pleased when he scored a TD with his WR playing FB.
Old 10-23-2008, 02:56 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by fistofrage
Worst part is, I bet those dudes even smell like cheese. That Madden Bus should be painted Yellow with a Giant rat for a hood ornament and renamed the cheeze-mobile. I actually watched an episode of that the other night? Why, I have no idea, but the guy was all pleased when he scored a TD with his WR playing FB.
i know I am not that great at hum vs. hum play but man i caught a bit of that last night and i could not believe how often they did NOT throw the ball to the wide open curl route but rather forced it into double or triple coverage going for the user catch. i have never played madden so maybe the WRs can't catch the open curl routes like NCAA 2005 where you were better off throwing deep into coverage versus short and wide open... i don't know.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »