Home

My LB is 3rd on heisman right now!!!

This is a discussion on My LB is 3rd on heisman right now!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-29-2008, 01:22 PM   #9
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: My LB is 3rd on heisman right now!!!

What are your LB's stats and how far into the season are you? I'm curious what it takes to get up there on the Heisman list for a defensive player.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:37 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: My LB is 3rd on heisman right now!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevJo
What are your LB's stats and how far into the season are you? I'm curious what it takes to get up there on the Heisman list for a defensive player.
his stats are ridiculous. I stated before that I believe there are 3 types of momentum built into the game:
1) game to game momentum where a team is pretty much given a pre-game "cheat" or "bonus" factor
2) a during game momentum where guys get extra hot and cold pending on how things turn out (example after I get my first sack other sacks typically come MUCH easier. it might take me 2.5 quarters to get my first sack but I finish game with 8 sacks)
3) during season momentum goes up and down for players and the team. (example I could not get a pick for my #2 CB for the longest time but after he popped his cherry he is getting about .75 picks per game)

Well my OLB is ON FIRE and averaging over 3 sacks/game by himself. I am not sure what his exact stats are but they are REALLY impressive. If I remember I will write them down next time and post them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »