Home

Powerhouse Dynasty

This is a discussion on Powerhouse Dynasty within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2008, 09:40 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Powerhouse Dynasty

On ncaa 2007, I took Tulane (1* school) to a 5 start, A+ dynasty in 3 seasons......its impressive, i always schedule all non-conference games against ranked opponents....helps my SoS, and ranking at the end of the season....first season i was 10-2, with a CUSA championship and a win in the rose bowl, year 2, I was 9-3 with a repeat CUSA championship and a loss in the NC to Michigan (41-40 last second field goal) year 3, 12-0 and a NC win over LSU 56-30. 2 heisman winners, and awards all over the place, I also imported all my draft classes into Madden 07, and am in year 4 of my Saints franchise, year 1 was 9-7, year 2, 12-4, year 3, 8-8, year 4 , 14-2 with a superbowl ring. in year 1 i picked up antonio gates and Ladanian tomlinson from the chargers, and ed reed from baltimore in trades, year 2, marvin harrison and chad johnson, year 3 i got 3 or 4 good linemen in the offseason, and year 4 i signed Randy Moss and Junior Seau.....i got A+ ratings across the board....lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2008, 11:15 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 18
Re: Powerhouse Dynasty

Good job. I am glad you are enjoying 07' so much.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:18 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4

Wow. First off, how did you make it to the Rose Bowl with Tulane with 2 losses? All the powerhouse teams must have beat each other up bad that year. Second, how is Junior Seua still around in year 4?
Old 11-06-2008, 11:25 AM   #4
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

In my past experiences with the game, I've never seen program prestige change by more than 1* per year. You climbed 2*s per year. I didn't know that was possible.
Old 11-06-2008, 07:29 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

with my ooc schedule, oklahoma, texas, lsu, florida state, penn state, michigan....teams like that every year......yeah, i have gotten 2* a year, 3 losses in the rose bowl.....the big ten all teams except michigan had 3 or more losses....it was crazy.....if i had the stats for the top 25, i would post em, it was nuts....teams you NEVER see in the top 25 were ranked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2008, 07:05 AM   #6
Pro

Bucksfan7's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmbrady80
teams you NEVER see in the top 25 were ranked.
sounds like an NCAA game if ya ask me

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »