Home

FCS or Create-a-School for 2010?

This is a discussion on FCS or Create-a-School for 2010? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-07-2008, 04:58 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: FCS or Create-a-School for 2010?

FCS hands down, and I would like the actual stadiums as well, and make it so we can control the teams in dynasties. And make sure you get the playbooks from the schools in as well...

NCAAB: Cincinnati Bearcats
NFL: Houston Texans
NBA: New York Knicks

"Those Who Stay Will Be CHAMPIONS"-Bo Schembechler-R.I.P.
Old 11-07-2008, 05:30 PM   #18
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

not going to happen. if we go to make the teams ourselves and they had the confrences set up to plug the teams in d-2 we would do a better job with the rosters and teams anyway. look how good the rosters made by the guys here are. way better than ea.
Old 11-07-2008, 07:12 PM   #19
Banned

MindFlare's Arena

OVR: 3

Why did they take out create a school and uniform editor from the games back in the day for PS2?
Old 11-07-2008, 09:23 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluprintkok
I like features as much as the next, and this create thing omt talked about seemed great, but lets focus on gameplay first and the online dynasty bugs that make this game teetering on the brink of greatness.
Yes I agree that there are still game play issues that need to be fixed (e.g. poor defensive line play, pursuit angles, interceptions, etc.). However, I refuse to let EA off the hook that easily. This game has been on next gen several years now and the missing features from last gen impact the game just as much if not more than gameplay issues. Actually, when it comes right down to it every missing feature is an aspect of gameplay. My gameplay experience is affected without FCS schools.
Old 11-07-2008, 11:19 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 7

Honestly for $60 I want both...I want all the FCS schools that are in the last-gen versions in the current gen. I also want the Create-a-school to return, I'm satisifed with the last gen create-a-school but EA can make it better and I'll list how they can.

1. Take a page from All-Pro's create a team, you can damn near recreate any uniform of any team in that game. College football uniforms are either very modern looking or very old school, I'd like the option to be as creative as I like.

2. Put in an option to create a stadium. The generic stadiums in last gen were cool for the most part and did look pretty realistic for what ever size program you were creating but it'd be nice to add some signature touches.

3. I'd also like to be able to edit the field. I want to be able to customize the field from either Astroturf, Blue Turf, Grassy turf or natural grass. I'd also like to be able to select the font of the yardline numbers on the field and add an outline to those numbers if I want to.

I also want to be able to select the color of the sideline if I choose (the pic below is an example of what I'm talking about) The orange sidelines.

4. I'm sure that the various outfitters are not gonna allow this but I'd like to see a "Dynasty Uniform Editor". Let me explain, my Created School's nickname is the Stars, the colors are royal blue and white. But if after 15 seasons I get sick of the colors or uniform, I should be able to redesign them. Many bigtime programs have gotten new uni's in the past years and as a follower of HBCU football, many HBCU's get new uniforms every year. I'd like to have that option.

if you read all of that thanks for reading.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2008, 11:42 PM   #22
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

Where is it that Adam talks about Create-A-School???

Old 11-08-2008, 02:30 AM   #23
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

OVR: 8

I want the FCS teams!!!
Old 11-08-2008, 04:15 AM   #24
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duece
3. I'd also like to be able to edit the field. I want to be able to customize the field from either Astroturf, Blue Turf, Grassy turf or natural grass. I'd also like to be able to select the font of the yardline numbers on the field and add an outline to those numbers if I want to. .
Well, a little off topic from my FCS or CAS discussion, but I like the way you think. I would love to see the design a stadium AND design the field option make it in to 2010.

Squeezee 12, I would also like to know where Adam talks about Create-A-School??? I have looked in a number of the categories but havefound nothing. I was under the impression that we would get no hints until January during the BCS schedule??? Could someone show me the link? Thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »