Home

Another note to EA...FIX THE SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on Another note to EA...FIX THE SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-13-2008, 10:15 PM   #1
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20
Another note to EA...FIX THE SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!

My last 4 head to head games in Dynasty have been lagfests...after I spend 30 minutes trying to get connected! Why has this gotten progressively worse this far after release????

I've been online tonight for 45 ****ING minutes trying to start a game and never got connected!

Restart XBOX....check
Reboot Linksys......check
Reboot Modem....check

Start game.....FAIL!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2008, 07:46 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Tovarich's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Another note to EA...FIX THE SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been able to get into any of my dynasties for the last couple hours...goes ridiculous slowly and then halfway through it just stops and said 'one or more files can't be downloaded'
Old 11-14-2008, 09:43 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 11

me too, EA gives us online Dynastys then won't let us play them

another great EA feature. I wished somebody else could make a football game so bad.
Old 11-18-2008, 02:37 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

has anyone talked to ea about the online dynasty problem? mine is doing this its so annoying
Old 11-18-2008, 03:27 PM   #5
MVP

InspectahDeck's Arena

OVR: 18

This is getting stupid this morning at 9:30 it was working great. I get on around noon and it takes 30 min to get into a OD. Then I need to play a user vs user game in another OD before 6 AM tomorrow morning. Well we both are ready to play but EA servers have other ideas. It takes me over 30 min to finally get into the OD then we get booted as soon as the game gets to the field. We finally give up after getting booted 3 times EA get your **** together!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-18-2008, 06:34 PM   #6
Pro

Bucksfan7's Arena

OVR: 5

Ive had this problem since last thursday night. Sounds like the server problems are at peak hours(or it seems that way in my case). Like im trying to get on now, or i was and it was 6pm ET. I figure alot of people are probably trying to get on at this time. But if i get on at 530am ET when i get off work i have no problem at all. It is rather annoying especially when we need to play those user vs user games.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:50 PM   #7
Pro

TrevJo's Arena

OVR: 10

Other than one day when I couldn't log in to the EA Servers at all (even though others could... I fixed it by trying two things, one of which was to reset the time on my xbox, I forget what the other was), I am not having these problems you guys are seeing. Slow file downloads and such.

However almost every game I play online, I get dropped. 95%+. I never lose my Xbox Live connection, just EA. I seem to have it worse than the other guys in my Online Dynasty but even those guys are having to restart games on average of once or twice if they want to be able to finish user vs user games. It's awful. The server connection problems are completely ruining the online dynasty feature.
Old 11-18-2008, 09:02 PM   #8
MVP

InspectahDeck's Arena

OVR: 18

Well we got past the coin toss that time only for it to boot us with me up 7-3 in the 1st Q. I even had a pick 6 on the first drive with my MLB and a nice sack to force him to kick a field goal game couldn't have been going any better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »