Home

all bowl stadiums?

This is a discussion on all bowl stadiums? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-27-2008, 12:30 AM   #1
Pro

OVR: 11
all bowl stadiums?

are the different bowl stadiums that you can get in dynasty available in "play now"? do they have to be unlocked? can i download a file on XBL that has them? or maybe as an alternative we could just create a list of all the stadiums that are in the game (if they are a school's home field)...sorry i would check right now but I'm playing another game
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2008, 01:24 AM   #2
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: all bowl stadiums?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZekeRoberts
are the different bowl stadiums that you can get in dynasty available in "play now"? do they have to be unlocked? can i download a file on XBL that has them? or maybe as an alternative we could just create a list of all the stadiums that are in the game (if they are a school's home field)...sorry i would check right now but I'm playing another game
all the bowl game environments are available in "play now"... Not all the stadiums are correct. There are a few generic stadiums that have taken the place of the real stadiums. Example Alamo Bowl in real life is played in a dome... In the game its an open stadium...

After picking the teams you want to play and after picking the side you want to play on you will to the screen where you can pick the weather... On that page it will have a place where you can change the stadium... The bowl stadiums are at the end... Also available are the conference championship game venues for the conferences that offer championship games....

Old 11-27-2008, 01:51 AM   #3
Pro

OVR: 11

awesome thanks
Old 11-28-2008, 09:47 PM   #4
Rookie

BGPurple's Arena

OVR: 17

Yup. I think that it was pretty cool that they had them on this version.
PS3 Live Name - Spenus

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »