Home

Worst thing to happen to you?

This is a discussion on Worst thing to happen to you? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-02-2008, 08:31 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 7
Worst thing to happen to you?

I am in year 2 of a multi-team dynasty with my friends I just got a job at Michigan with Option offense because I am waiting for a better QB because Rich left me with nothing lol. So anyway I found that Carlos Brown is not a terrible QB (73 or 74 after I converted him). Fast forward to week 3 I am playing my friend who is Notre Dame I am killing him and I was up by at least 21 with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter so we supersim until the end. I saved the dynasty, but I had a strange feeling like something went wrong in the game so I went to the injury report Brown is out 10 weeks with an ankle injury. My season is pretty much done now that I have no QB with speed above 65, this leads me to ask the question what is the worst dynasty moment you have ever had?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-02-2008, 09:05 PM   #2
Banned

peteykirch's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Worst thing to happen to you?

You have no Athletes that you can put at QB?
Old 12-02-2008, 09:19 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch
You have no Athletes that you can put at QB?
Absolutely nothing, I have contemplated taking a freshman WR who has 90 speed and put him under center just to maintain the speed under center. Essentially that is what West Virginia when they got Pat White to come to their school to play QB instead of him going to, I think it was LSU to play WR.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:10 PM   #4
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

My OD, I am Georgia, first year with UGA had a year just like in real life, 9-3, and lost bowl game. 9-4. Knowshon Moreno transfers to Bama, he ofcourse is sitting out I believe at Bama, and year 3 should crush SEC. haha, at Bama???? They were not any better than me, and the irony is I beat them in Regular season matchup. go figure.
Old 12-02-2008, 10:17 PM   #5
Rookie

ChiSox05's Arena

OVR: 13

You will probably just have to change up your offense for the rest of the year. The worst thing that has happened to me has happened 3 times and that is I have just played an amazing game and then the game freezes before I get a chance to save.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-03-2008, 12:37 AM   #6
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31

I was Ole Miss and just lost my quarterback in an sec dynasty for 7 weeks after he dislocated his elbow on a play in which he ran because the runningback didn't take the handoff for some reason. My backup can only throw the ball 30 yards on a good day.
Old 12-03-2008, 10:21 AM   #7
Pro

Andrews85's Arena

OVR: 9

The worst thing to ever happen to me in NCAA09 was definitely in Year 4 of my Army dynasty. I was 6-0 going into Week 8 against rival Air Force. I finally had a good team and was beating other good teams. The 2nd play of the game I lost my Junior RB (82 OVR) for the rest of the season and on the 4th play of the game I lost my Senior All-American QB (85 OVR) for 8 weeks. Ended up losing the game 24-10 and lost every single game after that lol. 6-6 and no bowl.
AFL: Pittsburgh Power
NCAA: PITT Panthers

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player, and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
- Jack Lambert
Old 12-03-2008, 07:21 PM   #8
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrews85
The worst thing to ever happen to me in NCAA09 was definitely in Year 4 of my Army dynasty. I was 6-0 going into Week 8 against rival Air Force. I finally had a good team and was beating other good teams. The 2nd play of the game I lost my Junior RB (82 OVR) for the rest of the season and on the 4th play of the game I lost my Senior All-American QB (85 OVR) for 8 weeks. Ended up losing the game 24-10 and lost every single game after that lol. 6-6 and no bowl.
Man u wanna talk about injuries!!! I was in year 3 of my Hawaii dynasty and was 1-0. 2nd game of the season I lost damn near my entire line. I was questioning the fact that human o-linemen dont get hurt. I lost my starting RT for a season, LT for 9 weeks, RG for 11-12 weeks, and a backup C for the season in one friggin game! I had to rotate 6 guys the whole year cuz i didnt recruit lineman cuz my line was young. Needless to say I allowed the most sacks, picks, and had one of the worst rush offenses the entire yr

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »