Home

New team to play with

This is a discussion on New team to play with within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-22-2009, 01:00 AM   #9
Rookie

kdeal4's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: New team to play with

I'm playing with UConn. They're in a decent conference (Big East) and they have a good RB in Brown. They're a *** star team and they're pretty fun to play with. I love playing with the southpaw QB as well.
Old 01-22-2009, 08:27 AM   #10
Banned

bigjake62505's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by machchunk
Yeah, it sure is tough playing a steady diet of Sun Belt, the MAC basement, and FCS. While we're at it, let's look ripped in our time zone and deflate once we go anywhere else.

This has my vote for stupidest post ever. Congratulations! You have done it! I think that if you post again it might beat your 1st attempt, so here's too you.
Old 01-22-2009, 07:04 PM   #11
Banned

xCROWDWARx's Arena

OVR: 2

^ lol to the guy above and lol at the guy he quoted, obviously the SEC is the best conference in NCAA. Everyone talks about how they play easy opponents and suck when big games count , lets see florida won 3 years ago, then hmm lsu then hmm florida agin all SEC teams wow that makes a lot of sense they kick little big 12 *** all day and sadly my buckeyes who choke in big games but they are still my favorite but seriously, who the hell can say the SEC isnt a tough conference they are the best they will beat the big 12 any day of the week. (fair matchups by the way) the only team that beat florida this year was Ole miss hmm what conference are they from? the SEC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-22-2009, 10:59 PM   #12
Rookie

Don't be silly, my post was aimed specifically at the tough schedule point. And tell me where the last two national championships were played? LSU was in New Orleans and they needed two quarters to take complete control of the game, same with Florida in Miami. Let's not make anything more than it is, I wasn't saying the SEC hasn't been completely dominant the past two years, nothing even close to that.

Last edited by machchunk; 01-22-2009 at 11:02 PM.
Old 01-22-2009, 11:39 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 9

Yeah I know that my post probably didn't make any sense lol. Oh well, I'm still playing with the Buckeyes I'm in my 4th year so far. Clemson sounds like they would be a fun team to play with with the running backs and receivers. I might try a new dynasty with them and see how it goes.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:51 AM   #14
Pro

OVR: 9

I ended up choosing Kentucky. They have a running back with 97 speed. a freshman qb with 90 speed and a tough, tough schedule. should be fun!!!
Old 01-23-2009, 11:25 AM   #15
Banned

slickzeus's Arena

OVR: 7

dont be hating on the zips though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-23-2009, 06:17 PM   #16
Banned

xCROWDWARx's Arena

Screw the zips, go golden flashes!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »