Home

How can you tell the difference between loss of connection and a poor sport?

This is a discussion on How can you tell the difference between loss of connection and a poor sport? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-27-2009, 08:01 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
How can you tell the difference between loss of connection and a poor sport?

I have an online Dynasty that I play and me and this one guy played 5 different games, I was winning 4 of the 5 but all really close games. On for of the games it simply just said loss connection (might have said something different I don't remember), however on the one where I was beating this guy by 11 points and right after I pick it off and took it nearly back to the house we get a lose of connection however this time it give me the option to finish the game and sim it or quit. None of the other times did I get this option which made me think he was being a poor sport and quit. The 6th time we played was like at 2am with little to no sleep for me and I got destroyed by getting into a snowball effect and just being dumb.

I really think he turned off his 360 with the one that gave me the option to finish.

Last edited by maddog75; 01-27-2009 at 08:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-27-2009, 10:06 AM   #2
MVP

Maxattax3's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: How can you tell the difference between loss of connection and a poor sport?

If you pick a user off and they "lose connection" right afterward... i'd bet 9/10 times they turned off their box or quit or went to dashboard or something.

personally, you get 1 maybe 2 shots against me. If im winning and you quit(or "disconnect") ill finish it. if they winning and they quit id give them another shot though.

i hate seeing that little red flash " WARNING: This game was started X times" it just makes the results look cheap no matter the reason.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »