Home

? for OMT (any EA guy) about 10...

This is a discussion on ? for OMT (any EA guy) about 10... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2009, 10:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
? for OMT (any EA guy) about 10...

I was really disappointed with the rosters last year. are there any plans to change the way things are done?

i'm a uga fan, and a great example to me is not even having rennie curran in the game. i know hes a sophomore but he started over half the games the previous year. and he played pretty darn good! i'm sure you wont forget him this year, he'll probably be an impact player. but i think its pretty inexcusable to make that big of a mistake on the game, especially when its not a gameplay problem
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2009, 10:57 PM   #2
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: ? for OMT (any EA guy) about 10...

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmtalleyjr
I was really disappointed with the rosters last year. are there any plans to change the way things are done?

i'm a uga fan, and a great example to me is not even having rennie curran in the game. i know hes a sophomore but he started over half the games the previous year. and he played pretty darn good! i'm sure you wont forget him this year, he'll probably be an impact player. but i think its pretty inexcusable to make that big of a mistake on the game, especially when its not a gameplay problem
you are aware that you can change players ratings...
Old 02-12-2009, 12:04 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 38

I'll add to that cuse

You know you can download rosters right?
Old 02-12-2009, 11:28 AM   #4
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

and that they go off of spring rosters.
Old 02-12-2009, 12:59 PM   #5
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

OVR: 14

Don't be smart a**es. If you play online, you have to use the default rosters. But like dude said they off of spring rosters. I would like Ea to implement 1 roster update as soon as the game drops in July.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2009, 01:37 PM   #6
MVP

deadlyCane's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPlex
Don't be smart a**es. If you play online, you have to use the default rosters. But like dude said they off of spring rosters. I would like Ea to implement 1 roster update as soon as the game drops in July.
Or give us the option to at least use our rosters in online games. Maybe they don't want to do it in ranked games but at least in unranked games. My friend and I play online against each other all the time but we are stuck with the crappy rosters.

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Toronto Raptors
CFL: Toronto Argonauts
NFL: Miami Dolphins
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Basketball: Miami Hurricanes
NCAA Baseball: Miami Hurricanes
Old 02-12-2009, 01:49 PM   #7
Hook 'Em Horns

St3fN_sTrApS's Arena

OVR: 18

Yeah true you can download rosters and change names, ratings etc. but I'd truly be lying if I told you that I was happy with the rosters for 09 EA put out. Not adding a few key players is one thing but how could they get so many players skin tone wrong? Kinda dumb of me complaining about it, especially because you can edit everything about these players, but it's just somethin that always annoyed me about 09. Especially cuz I don't like to start my dynasty until my rosters are close to being as realistic as possible. And eventhough editing the rosters doesn't take all my playing time away it definately put's it on hold. So I'm also hoping for at least one roster update for NCAA 10. Although it's probaby unlikely.

"Haters can make like bees with no stingers, and DROP DEAD!"
Old 02-12-2009, 03:46 PM   #8
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPlex
A July update would be nice, but I'd really love a mid to late August update that was nearly 100% accurate since most freshmen would be cleared or denied by the NCAA by then.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »