Home

Any Plans for Tearing down Goal Posts

This is a discussion on Any Plans for Tearing down Goal Posts within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2009, 08:08 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 38
Re: Any Plans for Tearing down Goal Posts

has any of your post added anything to talks about this game or you just going to continue with negativity without being productive. you must of came over in the mm chatroom revolt. your attitude is weaksauce.

agreed
Old 02-27-2009, 08:33 PM   #18
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexdawg
I agree 200% that gameplay is top priority ,but like its been told to me over and over again is there is a group that deals with gameplay and nothing else and theres a group that does stuff like this and the have no effect on one or the other. Which I dont understand because they reason for some basic gameplay improvements get cut is space. You would think every bit of space saved is space earned. But apparently it doesnt work like that so let dude dream big or small however you wanna see it.
Nah, we don't cut stuff for space. If we want it, we find and make space for it.

As far as this animation is concerned, this was done on 04 or 05, but taken out at the NCAA's request.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:46 PM   #19
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

I don't see how this would be possible anyway since all of the goal posts are self collapsing. The students don't take them down anymore.
Old 02-28-2009, 11:54 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Nah, we don't cut stuff for space. If we want it, we find and make space for it.

As far as this animation is concerned, this was done on 04 or 05, but taken out at the NCAA's request.
Okay, issue settled. NCAA doesn't want it so it's a done deal. No more discussion needed. Its a nice inclusion but I can live without it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »