Home

1st Impressions of the screen shots!

This is a discussion on 1st Impressions of the screen shots! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2009, 03:25 AM   #9
Banned

OVR: 7
Re: 1st Impressions of the screen shots!

Well, from the looks of the released screenshots, it looks like we're not getting any of the equipments additions we were all hoping for. Which imo, is much more important than any of the information that's been released thus far. Honestly, I'm saddened. We've been asking for a long while for more equipment variations. Unfortunately it looks like were still getting the same cleats, and equipment from the last game. Meaning every player on the will still have the same cleats, gloves, etc. It's literally Just a shinier version of last years game.

Man, I'm starting to freakin hate EA sports. The leaked info and screens have ruined all the excitement for me. What EA has been doing to it's consumers is sad.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:49 AM   #10
Rookie

ReservoirDog76's Arena

OVR: 3

Why the hell do the revo facemasks stick out so damn far?

Do the people at EA realize how ******** it looks with a visor on it and it just goes straight down and the facemask is another 2 inches in front of it?
Old 03-19-2009, 10:13 AM   #11
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

I think I speak for the hardcore gaming community when I say "Why would we want players to look like the actually players if they dont look like that actually player"? What I saying is they put so much into graphics every year to improve players models(which is fine) ,but If the details arent they're they end up looking pretty generic anyways.

Just based of those screen shots I wouldnt know that was Terrence Cody he has no dreads. Where's Tebow towel stuffed in front and the blue nike fitting undershirt?

Dont know enough about Mitch Mustain yet ,but im sure there's something he does thats not in. These are the areas that we screaming for change not graphics. I have not heard one person say the graphics better look better or this game is going be a bust not one!

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2009, 10:17 AM   #12
Banned

slickzeus's Arena

OVR: 7

you know what else i noticed....all the pictures say "WIP" on them!!! oh my god!! they are a work in progress! things can be changed and im sure there is alot of things that havent been added yet that your not seeing. I wouldnt get your panties all in a bunch over a few screens that are released months ahead of release.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:25 AM   #13
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickzeus
you know what else i noticed....all the pictures say "WIP" on them!!! oh my god!! they are a work in progress! things can be changed and im sure there is alot of things that havent been added yet that your not seeing. I wouldnt get your panties all in a bunch over a few screens that are released months ahead of release.
1st let me add thats a good point. One that I know im aware of and im sure most hard core gamers know. The reason why I feel its necessary to "raise hell" is so that they do understand while its still correctable how important it is to us the gaming community that these things are in.

I wanna ID the player just by looking at him and right now you cant do that.

Old 03-19-2009, 11:14 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 6

People cant identify Teebow because of hand towel not being their, damn that other number 15 on the roster thats starts at QB for florida!!,damn him to hell!

I mean for all its worth if you cant identify a player by his number and u need hand towels....well i dunno what that say. what we need is hand towels and calf bands, yea thats what the hardcore fans are screaming for....it isnt better gameplay or a glitchless game, its the players attire.

Last edited by Allaboutme; 03-19-2009 at 11:19 AM.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:30 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 38

I wish there was someone going to the community event from OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2009, 11:36 AM   #16
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboutme
People cant identify Teebow because of hand towel not being their, damn that other number 15 on the roster thats starts at QB for florida!!,damn him to hell!

I mean for all its worth if you cant identify a player by his number and u need hand towels....well i dunno what that say. what we need is hand towels and calf bands, yea thats what the hardcore fans are screaming for....it isnt better gameplay or a glitchless game, its the players attire.
1st if your so smart genius you would know that gameplay and player accessories arent linked at all!

2nd when Im speaking of IDing player I talking about hair styles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »