Home

NCAA Football 10: Gameplay Camera Presentation Updates

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Gameplay Camera Presentation Updates within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2009, 03:04 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 27
Re: NCAA Football 10: Gameplay Camera Presentation Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheel
I really do feel that the unannounced feature will be the camera angles. Look guys go to the following site and clamor for the replay angles to be used during gameplay. My ID over there is Montoya4UNC. I 've really been corresponding with the developer but I need your help.

http://www.easportsworld.com/en_US/b...ew/bid/3005045
Yeah I want the big shots to pop up in auto-replays, too. It would make a big difference to presentation, but if it's not in now then I doubt it will be.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:06 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 15

OMT can you confirm there won't be referees on the field and the sidelines once again? Are we gonna have to wait 11?

thanks
Old 03-19-2009, 03:47 PM   #51
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
OMT can you confirm there won't be referees on the field and the sidelines once again? Are we gonna have to wait 11?

thanks
I can neither confirm nor deny that at this point.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2009, 04:00 PM   #52
Banned

OVR: 35
Re: NCAA Football 10: Gameplay camera presentation updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Thanks for you suggestion on my sig.

Just an FYI, with Madden last year, this happened when you go back 15 yds. It did work when my son and I played Madden for the first time.

All- Pro settings, and he took the Titans with Young at QB. He thought he could pull off his old magic and run around with Young and just fire the ball. He tried going back and all of a sudden, he yells out, hey what happened to the letters.

I started laughing and I said, they took them out if you go back more than 15 yds. He stomped out of the room and said that's not fair.

It might help more than you think.
I guess it doesnt work in practice mode, and the bar is at all madden setting, cause i can drop back from the 35 to the other 35 and still throw a pass.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:05 PM   #53
MVP

Tengo Juego's Arena

OVR: 29

I hope they minimize some of the space being used for the scoreboard. Its using too much space. Especially that darker/shadow area around it.

Old 03-19-2009, 04:07 PM   #54
Rookie

cj_vols13's Arena

OVR: 2
How about a feature that increases defense awr for offenses running the same 4-5 plays during a game/season. I get sick of users running nothing but, the same 4-5 plays over and over.....esp the drag routes with 99speed guys.......
Old 03-19-2009, 04:32 PM   #55
Banned

OVR: 11

well at least the shading in the game looks very good! i'm impressed with that but it looks like they run the exact same way as this past version of ncaa....i'm kinda nervous about this next ncaa, imo it's either gonna be the best yet or pretty ****ty
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2009, 05:26 PM   #56
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrville
I guess it doesnt work in practice mode, and the bar is at all madden setting, cause i can drop back from the 35 to the other 35 and still throw a pass.
I only went into practice mode a few times.

I didn't say he couldn't throw a pass, the icons just disappeared, making it more difficult for him to see the wr's. By the time he noticed the icons disappeared, I had him sack and frustrated.

Before Madden went gold last year, Ian mentioned they were able to implement this into Madden to make it more difficult dropping back 15 yds or more.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »