Home

Sooooo Irritating!

This is a discussion on Sooooo Irritating! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-30-2009, 09:26 PM   #9
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Sooooo Irritating!

Quote:
Originally Posted by munson11
Does anybody have any sliders that will make the game hard(er) like Heisman, but without all of the BS that comes with playing on heisman? We have adjusted sliders to make Heisman harder, but the stupid things the computer pulls on Heisman are too frustrating.

I'll take a loss, but when it's based on BS the computer does then I can't handle it.
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ed-10-a-7.html

Old 03-30-2009, 09:51 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 5

Thanks Young J! I'll give those a shot. We were using not for the faint of heart heisman settings, and a guy in our dynasty has been blowing out the other team. (He just passes to his HB and TE, but we don't have rules so it's not a big deal)

Still though, I like realistic players, not DE's standing behind the WR's, short and skinny HB's who have NO problems running over 300lb DT's.

Thanks again.
Old 03-30-2009, 10:20 PM   #11
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Thanks Young J! I'll give those a shot. We were using not for the faint of heart heisman settings, and a guy in our dynasty has been blowing out the other team. (He just passes to his HB and TE, but we don't have rules so it's not a big deal)

Still though, I like realistic players, not DE's standing behind the WR's, short and skinny HB's who have NO problems running over 300lb DT's.

Thanks again.
no problem. when u try em out let me know how they played for u

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2009, 01:54 AM   #12
Rookie

They worked out pretty well for me. I was Baylor and I was playing Nebraska in our online dynasty. Our ratings were pretty much even (I was a tad better) at I think 84 overall.

I ended up winning 37-31. (Really should've been 34-31, but I kicked a field goal as time was expiring) I made some pretty bonehead plays with my quarterback and threw 2 ints. Felt very even for me though, the game definitely could have gone either way.

The other two people in my dynasty will most likely blow them out of the water. They like to start WR's at TE and fast RB's at FB and stuff like that, so they usually destroy the computer. Then they play me/each other and it's a different story.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:59 AM   #13
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
They worked out pretty well for me. I was Baylor and I was playing Nebraska in our online dynasty. Our ratings were pretty much even (I was a tad better) at I think 84 overall.

I ended up winning 37-31. (Really should've been 34-31, but I kicked a field goal as time was expiring) I made some pretty bonehead plays with my quarterback and threw 2 ints. Felt very even for me though, the game definitely could have gone either way.

The other two people in my dynasty will most likely blow them out of the water. They like to start WR's at TE and fast RB's at FB and stuff like that, so they usually destroy the computer. Then they play me/each other and it's a different story.
Well Im glad that you liked the sliders, but if I was u Id quit that league or if I was the commish Id replace those guys

Old 03-31-2009, 10:15 AM   #14
Rookie

Well it's just a small league with 3 guys who I play other games with on a regular basis. It doesn't upset me that much because I know the CPU AI is pretty much non-existent. I'm having fun playing in close games, while they're doing everything they can to make sure they get a win. Sooner or later they'll take over a crappy team or else just quit playing and then I'll join another dynasty.

If it doesn't get fixed for NCAA 10 then I'll probably just join some other dynasty where the players are legit.
Old 03-31-2009, 10:43 AM   #15
MVP

Young J 334's Arena

Quote:
Well it's just a small league with 3 guys who I play other games with on a regular basis. It doesn't upset me that much because I know the CPU AI is pretty much non-existent. I'm having fun playing in close games, while they're doing everything they can to make sure they get a win. Sooner or later they'll take over a crappy team or else just quit playing and then I'll join another dynasty.

If it doesn't get fixed for NCAA 10 then I'll probably just join some other dynasty where the players are legit.
Im in a couple legit dynasties and I run a legit dynasty as well

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »