Home

Madden or NCAA 10 right now?

This is a discussion on Madden or NCAA 10 right now? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Which 10?
Madden 10 21 61.76%
NCAA 10 13 38.24%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 08:52 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: Madden or NCAA 10 right now?

The last nfl game i really got into was madden 07 on ps2... i just cant get that same feel for pro games. but i borrowed ncaa football 09 from my friend and the graphics were beautiful, the gameplay was alright, besides those damned "greased pig" animations, and the fact that i could pretty much destroy teams on heisman (score pretty much 50 every game with a balanced spread attack). There was just something that killed the game for me, and im pretty sure that it was the fact that i found it so boring. If they find a way to somehow make it as enjoyable as ncaa for previous gen, then im all for it, no matter how good madden is this year. Though im with some of you, im getting both. If ncaa football is just as boring, ill borrow it from one of my friends, get a few years worth of draft classes, and go on and play madden.
Old 04-11-2009, 09:01 PM   #10
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
NCAA for me. NCAA > NFL, IMO.
I've always looked at it that way but it just seems like the Madden team is putting a lot more into gameplay than gimmicks. We still dont know a lot of info about both games but right now Madden just because of the gameplay importance. I mean this whole play for your school thing sounds stupid, and basically whatever the NCAA team is doing the Madden is doin but 1up.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:36 PM   #11
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

NCAA > Madden every single day of the year. College football is my favorite sport and the NFL is barely interesting to me. If it weren't for fantasy football, I would barely watch it.

Then again, maybe Madden '10 will get me into the NFL like MLB The Show has me watching the MLB Network every night. What the hell is going on here!
Old 04-11-2009, 11:44 PM   #12
Rookie

tweadle's Arena

OVR: 6

Great poll question. I'm curious how the results will sway as we get closer.

I've got madden the day its come out for the past 9 years but after being extrememly disappointed with last years version I think I'm going to purchase NCAA for the first time in 5 years. Just something to change it up a bit. So I voted NCAA.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:51 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69

We don't need this poll in both forums. One is good enough.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »