Home

NCAA Football 10 Blog: Stadium Updates

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Blog: Stadium Updates within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2009, 12:44 AM   #25
MVP

Madwolf's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: New blog 4/16/09. NCAA Football 10: Stadium Updates.

Wow, Louisville's scoreboard looks FANTASTIC! Big props guys. Wonderful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2009, 12:47 AM   #26
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjussawalla
Yes, but they knew this before and they knew fans wanted all stadiums in. They were only missing 15-20 stadiums - yet they did only 9 new ones.

Last year the reasoning was that the art guys were redoing the player models - yet still were able to add more. Where has the art department budget gone?

Another theory: OMT and the team have more stadiums added, but wanted to get a blog out tonight. Is this possible?
I question Ncaa dev teams decisions now. Why not just do that blog in screenshots and/or words. It would have been easier, quicker and would have saved alot of time. Im not usually against Ncaa, but the madden team is making them look like the rookies. The team with the smaller budget(Ncaa) should make better decisions and be more discipline. Madden comes out a entire month after ncaa, but seems 3 months ahead of them. I dont even play madden. I only play 2 games Ncaa 2009 and socom(rarely). I feel as though I should be grateful for having all this info early, but most of the blogs have left me dissapointed. That blog seems like something Omt could have put in stadium updates.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:47 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 20

Anyone know whats going on with the FSU videoboard? Check where the play clock is and tell me if its covered by something in the game or by the devs trying to hide something? Looks like Championship Banners!!!!!!!! I think we get these for our stadiums in Dynasty or Teambuilder when we win Chips.
http://insideblog.easports.com/cfs-f...F00_ea/FSU.jpg

Last edited by Maximus205; 04-17-2009 at 01:00 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:58 AM   #28
Rookie

ChiSox05's Arena

OVR: 13

Im glad Illinois' stadium will be up-to-date
Old 04-17-2009, 01:10 AM   #29
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus205
Anyone know whats going on with the FSU videoboard? Check where the play clock is and tell me if its covered by something in the game or by the devs trying to hide something? Looks like Championship Banners!!!!!!!! I think we get these for our stadiums in Dynasty or Teambuilder when we win Chips.
http://insideblog.easports.com/cfs-f...F00_ea/FSU.jpg
lol nice try here is a real pic of what EA tried to replicate
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3071/...c652b2.jpg?v=0
Old 04-17-2009, 01:11 AM   #30
MVP

OVR: 39

I guess I'm in the minority for liking this blog..but I agree that they should have just gone with pics instead of the vids to get this up earlier.

9 new stadiums have been confirmed > this is way more than I was expecting. I have always wanted to start a dynasty with a MAC team, but never have because none of them had stadiums so this is exciting to me.

Secondly, there are a bunch of updates and additions to other stadiums..I'm sure they didn't share all of them though.

This now leaves 5-6 teams without a real stadium > they will be in 2011, guaranteed. If they can get this many in this year, they can finish it up for next. I'm not sure about bowl game sites, but I'm pretty happy with the progress considering what its been like before this. I do slightly agree with those who say they should all be in by now...but they take forever to build within the game so its ok.

All that's left are refs, chain gang, sidelines, & equipment overhaul and we're good when it comes to the aesthetics.

Overall, nice work Adam & crew.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:14 AM   #31
Pro

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPlex
lol nice try here is a real pic of what EA tried to replicate
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3071/...c652b2.jpg?v=0
the ncaa pic is covered with photoshop to hide what the real scoreboard shows for some reason.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2009, 01:20 AM   #32
Banned

MacPlex's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus205
the ncaa pic is covered with photoshop to hide what the real scoreboard shows for some reason.
Im confused now. can you elaborate??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »