Home

Custom Conference questions...

This is a discussion on Custom Conference questions... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2009, 02:07 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 19
Re: Custom Conference questions...

In the fall I wrote a wishlist for NCAA 10 that was posted on the SportsGamer website (RIP). Custom Conference was one of my requests. I am glad there are others on the forums and at Tiburon who agreed. Custom Conference does seem like a great way to add more user games to OD and also restore some old school rivalries. Great work OMT and crew. I like some of the other stuff I have read about on here and can't wait until July to get a hold of the game.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:46 PM   #18
Rookie

JAS07's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
well Ben Haumiller(dev that works on Dynasty/OD) stated that he wants to re-do the way schedule are handled, even being allowed to schedule neutral games, but that hasn't been done yet. maybe in NCAA 11.

a quote from him:
"I have a plan to blow the whole thing up and start from scratch to allow for a lot more flexibility and options (i.e. neutral site games, multi-year contracts, etc.) but that hasn't made its way into the game yet."
People who play sports games like me love little details. mnl the show 09 is by far the best sports game ive played since ncaa football 06. it has the most details that a sports gamer would love and it just plays great. while ncaa has failed in some spots, they do add some cool features every now and then. the custom sounds for last yr were pretty cool, and the custom conferences are kinda cool too for this year. if we can make nuetral site games and even make contracts with teams, that would make this game that much better.

this has been a dream for me but i doubt it will ever happen due to licenses and such, but i would love a feature in dynasty where u could update a teams uniform like you can in madden. being how we cant even get the uniforms we want i doubt this would happen especially. i also would love a feature where you can update your stadium. im a purdue fan and ross ade isnt exactly a huge stadium. i would love to add an upper deck to it and make purdue a real power house.

EA please dont make me buy madden because it has the little details i want. but if drew brees is on the cover i garentee i will own it ha.
Old 04-22-2009, 09:28 PM   #19
Pro

Special27K's Arena

OVR: 9

Can the comissioner of an OD change a team's conference mid dynasty?
Old 04-22-2009, 09:46 PM   #20
Pro

Squeezee12's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special27K
Can the comissioner of an OD change a team's conference mid dynasty?
From what I understood it could only be done at the beginning of the dynasty.

Old 04-22-2009, 11:36 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 9

^Weak sauce, eh?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »