Home

Official CAS Logo Thread

This is a discussion on Official CAS Logo Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2012, 02:04 PM   #6065
Rookie

StaubachKid's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Official CAS Logo Thread

http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#...747:1341979313
Tell me what yall think.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 05:10 PM   #6066
Rookie

OVR: 0

holy ****, i was flipping thru for awhile but 600+ pages is intense. i heard a rumor of a file that allows someone to have home/away logos for apparel brands. can i get the nike file with auburn's navy and white?
Old 07-16-2012, 05:59 PM   #6067
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCMalebranche
holy ****, i was flipping thru for awhile but 600+ pages is intense. i heard a rumor of a file that allows someone to have home/away logos for apparel brands. can i get the nike file with auburn's navy and white?
Yea, there's a lot of logos in this thread. I've been keeping up with it since it started and if I see logos I like or know that some of my friends who do teambuilder a lot may like, I save them.

They add up, these are just some (brands as well).

Old 07-16-2012, 06:09 PM   #6068
Rookie

StaubachKid's Arena

Boltman gave me an idea. I am willing to put the time into it too. I was going to go through and save all the logos to a photobucket. Is that cool with yall?
Old 07-16-2012, 06:19 PM   #6069
L.A. to S.D. to HI

Boltman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaubachKid
Boltman gave me an idea. I am willing to put the time into it too. I was going to go through and save all the logos to a photobucket. Is that cool with yall?
I don't see anyone really having a problem with it, people post them on here and know others are going to use them.

Probably certain people who are creative and made some really nice ones would like to be credited for the work (I'm guessing, dunno really).

It would be great to leave that photobucket open for all OSers to use or just browse for some ideas.

It would take a ton of time to go through the entire thread and save all those images, then post them to a photobucket account though.

Speaking for myself, I wouldn't mind. I'm sure some of the more creative/talented "regulars" who do logos for others on here will voice their opinion about it.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:24 PM   #6070
Rookie

StaubachKid's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boltman
I don't see anyone really having a problem with it, people post them on here and know others are going to use them.

Probably certain people who are creative and made some really nice ones would like to be credited for the work (I'm guessing, dunno really).

It would be great to leave that photobucket open for all OSers to use or just browse for some ideas.

It would take a ton of time to go through the entire thread and save all those images, then post them to a photobucket account though.

Speaking for myself, I wouldn't mind. I'm sure some of the more creative/talented "regulars" who do logos for others on here will voice their opinion about it.
Yeah I'm sure. I could for sure leave it open for others to view. I think it would be pretty sweet to have a large selection just to browse through ya know.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:49 PM   #6071
Rookie

WolfmansBro's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manny_B214
Could Someone Please Make This Logos For Me!!
--------------------
Attached Images
File Type: png Duncanville.png (31.2 KB, 305 views)
File Type: png Grand_Prairie.png (13.1 KB, 301 views)
File Type: png Mansfield.png (10.2 KB, 299 views)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 07:30 PM   #6072
MVP

vnardella5's Arena

OVR: 12

Alright guys, i decided to make size 128 Nike Logos with the official team colors. I decided to do only the big/major schools. I am not done, and will continue tomorrow, but here is what I have so far. There is only 2 non team colors that are in here and those are black and white. If these work well, maybe i will make like adidas logos and others aswell. If you want me to add other teams for tomorrow let me know. These are in .png format, and are transparent already. And I know that some of these teams dont even use Nike for their uniforms, but I made them anyway.

P.S.- I will leave off from Penn State, so dont ask for any team logo colors for the teams after.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Nike Logos.zip (36.6 KB, 26 views)

Last edited by vnardella5; 07-16-2012 at 07:43 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »