Home

madden killing NCAA

This is a discussion on madden killing NCAA within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2009, 01:50 AM   #57
Banned

IRISHFBFAN1's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: madden killing NCAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
From simply looking at two videos in April, I'd say it's the other way around. Madden, has hype...much more. But from what I've seen, it looks...well, underwhelming, more of the same...with lots of "early build, rookie level" comments. Which is what we have heard every year when we see preview builds.

NCAA actually looks promising.

As of now, I don't see any reason for this to be any different than any EA football year where NCAA has it's issues, but stays in the console for months, while Madden makes me buy it because I am a zombie, then I sell it on Ebay one week later while everyone waits for a patch. It's like an annual ritual for me.

I agree with you, I think NCAA is a great game now, sure it could use a facelift and it is getting one from what we are hearing. MADDEN is MADDEN, you know, it is a great game as well. I will buy both, I enjoy playing both. I think in the long run, both sids will be happy
Old 04-26-2009, 03:03 AM   #58
Banned

OVR: 4

this entire thread is stupid and pointless. that is all.
Old 04-26-2009, 06:20 AM   #59
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I've been on this as well. I think there are a lot of things Madden will have that I want (Pro-Tak, QB ratings). But I do think that the player lock camera on defense will be a huge addition for NCAA and revolutionize defensive gameplay.

And for the record, I won't be using team builder either. I have no use for it much like online dynasty.

Last edited by rudyjuly2; 04-26-2009 at 08:02 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 10:57 AM   #60
MVP

thelasthurtknee's Arena

OVR: 12

da throne you always crack me up. i dont think ive seen more request for anything than create a school. last summer they said they were doing this and it would be the best and most accurate way to get all th non bcs schools in the game. they just made a fully cutomizable way to put all ncaa footballs teams in the game upload them download them and have them on your box. all the fans of not only D-2 that have been bitching for 4 years but you can now also add division 2 and 3. this is absolutely the best way that this could ever be added. you sound like you must only playonline games or something like that but this i huge for the hardcore fans. ea is brilliant doing this. they went from only having 120 teams to being to have every college football team at every level of college football adding thousands of sales right there to fans of smaller schools who have suffered. this is not something that will use that much either but abslolutly wonderful as far as getting the game to wider range of college football fans. and dont forget that every year they will add features. they have a features team that doenst work on gameplay. they only have the job to add features. what other feature automatically adds sales and huge customizable pc options to make you team look as real as possible. brilliant and i though so since they explained the mode they wanted to add last summer. this will probably be one of the most used features in any sports game as hours and hours will just be spent building teams. other than online dynastys probably one of the best features ever added to a sports game.

and just so you know there has been tons of polls about if this should be added. there is one right now. 48-1 on if you like the feature or not. i guess your the one.

Last edited by thelasthurtknee; 04-26-2009 at 11:02 AM.
Old 04-26-2009, 01:34 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Less than half the people that play NCAA cares about teambuilder!
I like how this is supported by facts and stuff.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2009, 01:55 PM   #62
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allaboutme
I like how this is supported by facts and stuff.....
well he likes to think he speaks for everyone

Last edited by JerseySuave4; 04-26-2009 at 06:39 PM.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:19 PM   #63
Banned

OVR: 7

This year, Madden is ****ting on NCAA from such a height that even the stars themselves are laughing at those who are hoping that the overall quality of NCAA will even come close to the quality of Madden. It's sad, especially considering NCAA is by far my fav sports title. Will, it was before MLB The Show 09.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:56 PM   #64
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
well maybe he's right that less than half care, that means more than half do care which would mean this feature appeals to the majority.
?? he said, less than half care which mean the majority don't, according his study...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »