Home

top incoming frosh ratings

This is a discussion on top incoming frosh ratings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-26-2009, 03:58 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: top incoming frosh ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
Well, one this is for sure, Tate Forcier will have an 85+ speed if they fixed the 40 times this season. Oh and, he should have the most accurate and strongest arm of the freshman QB's. Just look at what he did in the combines, rated the best arm there! Oh and, he also only threw 3 incompletions in the spring game as a high school senior. The only reason he wasnt the best dual-threat in the country is because of him height, so Rivals and Scout had him as a high 4* recruit. Oh and Denard Robinson should have at least a 90 speed.

LOL @ this kid. I can't wait for little Taint Forcier to get snapped in half in his first Big Ten game.
Old 04-26-2009, 03:59 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by chargers_31
Just looked up Russell Shepard. He's more of a running back as most of his runs are on designed run plays. I'm not saying Tate is the fastest player or the best passer ever, I'm just saying he's one of the best at making D-Linemen or rushing linebackers miss in the backfield and then get a perfect pass off or break away for 6 on the ground.
That's more elusiveness...Agility is what Russell Shepard has...
Old 04-26-2009, 04:36 PM   #19
Rookie

tyler741's Arena

OVR: 7

I just love how biased people are... Forcier looks like a man amongst boys in high-school, but I don't think it will translate right away to the college level. I don't see Forcier making many Big-10 defenders miss.. much less 89+ everything like you're demanding
Old 04-26-2009, 04:56 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

Forcier runs a 4.55 forty which is equal to what Javon Ringer ran and the NFL combine. Javon ringer has been run down from behind by linebackers on many occasions. The kid is not that fast.
Old 04-26-2009, 06:15 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 4

Tate's not really fast, he's elusive...Robinson is fast (track fast - football fast) and athletic

I could see Tate's speed in the low 80's (82-84 range) and Robinson's in the high 80's low 90's (88-91)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-26-2009, 10:31 PM   #22
MVP

Maxattax3's Arena

OVR: 19

Garret Gilbert QB from Texas should have high 80s near 90s in both THAC and THP. Also i hope they dont gimp his running abilities, he stomped all through the playoffs his senior yr.
Old 04-26-2009, 11:16 PM   #23
Release the Kirchen

auburntigersfan's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
Well, one this is for sure, Tate Forcier will have an 85+ speed if they fixed the 40 times this season. Oh and, he should have the most accurate and strongest arm of the freshman QB's. Just look at what he did in the combines, rated the best arm there! Oh and, he also only threw 3 incompletions in the spring game as a high school senior. The only reason he wasnt the best dual-threat in the country is because of him height, so Rivals and Scout had him as a high 4* recruit. Oh and Denard Robinson should have at least a 90 speed.
Nothing like listening to a Michigan fan talk about what ratings his players deserve.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:11 AM   #24
Banned

Brnto4life's Arena

OVR: 6

Well, glad to see Tate Forcier is apparently already a combination of Sam Bradford and Tyrod Taylor. The rest of the Big 10 should just give up now.

As for people I'm pumped to use, I'd say Texas QB Garrett Gilbert like the above, Texas HB Chris Whaley, USC QB Matt Barkley, and USC ATH Patrick Hall.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »