Home

Gamestop Bonus offer

This is a discussion on Gamestop Bonus offer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-28-2009, 12:50 PM   #25
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Gamestop Bonus offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeneeb
I really hope you're right about this...There's a huge chance to create an all high school version of the game if we can replace all of the schools.
you wouldn't be able to have an all high school team because you can only have 12 or 25 at once. For example, I have 25 highschool teams on my xbox console and I put them all in a dynasty. i delete them all then add 25 new highschool teams too my console. NOTE: the old 25 teams are still in the first dynasty. I can not put the newly uploaded 25 teams into that same dynasty. I would have to start a new one.

Hope that clairfys thigns for you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-28-2009, 12:59 PM   #26
Pro

EvanRG's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverinesFinest
you wouldn't be able to have an all high school team because you can only have 12 or 25 at once. For example, I have 25 highschool teams on my xbox console and I put them all in a dynasty. i delete them all then add 25 new highschool teams too my console. NOTE: the old 25 teams are still in the first dynasty. I can not put the newly uploaded 25 teams into that same dynasty. I would have to start a new one.

Hope that clairfys thigns for you.
Sorry if I was not clear -- Wolverine is correct. (Boooo Michigan!)
Old 04-28-2009, 01:08 PM   #27
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

but i'm still not understanding why the NCAA guy in the video says that if you want to sub all 120 schools with a CAS school you can, when really you can only have 12 (or 25) slots on your console so really you can only swap 12 (25) of the 120 schools, not all 120.
Old 04-28-2009, 02:13 PM   #28
MVP

prowler's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
but i'm still not understanding why the NCAA guy in the video says that if you want to sub all 120 schools with a CAS school you can, when really you can only have 12 (or 25) slots on your console so really you can only swap 12 (25) of the 120 schools, not all 120.
Maybe he meant if you wanted to swap any of the 120 schools you could. Or maybe they plan to expand the number of available slots down the road. We were told initially the system could only handle 12 CAS, now suddenly that number more than doubled; what's to stop it from doubling again (and again) if the there's an incentive to do so.
Old 04-28-2009, 04:07 PM   #29
MVP

OVR: 39

is gamestop still doing the free overnight shipping with NCAA?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »