Home

Which college has the most loyal fans?

This is a discussion on Which college has the most loyal fans? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-30-2009, 11:50 AM   #41
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Which college has the most loyal fans?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accfsu34
yeah and thats only when they are winning you remember that troy game last year dont ya! not only that yall was ready to get rid of miles last year!
in the silent words of the virgin mary, "Come again?"

SEC fans>>>>>all

trust me, we hated troy wayyyyy more than les, opposing teams catch hell comin' down da bayou, ask them florida fans who came down, asked tim teebo why he had to change his cell, house, dad's cell, mom's cell phone numbers

LSU fans are of a different breed dude, believe that
NCAAF- MIAMI LSU
"IM SO UPTOWN AND IF U AIN'T MOTHA#$@ DONT GO UPTOWN, YEAH"

Quote:
How often can the bug be reproduced? That's a question for the developers...I'm not testing this for them...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2009, 11:51 AM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 8

haha Teams that are in cities with no pro football/sports will always be heavily attended and most supported. Ann Arbor, Columbus, Lincoln, etc. SEC teams have big stadiums and plenty of fans attending because they are in college towns with no professional sports teams with the exception of Vanderbilt (NFL Titans). Miss., Bama, Tenn., S.Carolina, Kentucky and, Arkasas don't even have pro teams in their state. So while Miami residents root for the Canes, they of course have the Dolphins so if they're not winning they won't be die hard canes fans.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:53 AM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2

1. Nebraska
2. Ohio Sate
3. Alabama
4. Notre Dame
5. Florida

just my opinion though
Old 04-30-2009, 11:55 AM   #44
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by userLoser
I am a Hokie fan and alum and I must say there are two schools that come to mind. Nebraska and Texas A&M. We have played both of these schools and the fans I have met from each were classy and respectful. They really understood the game of football and were respectful of opposing fans...
Thats what makes attending the games so much. When you talk ish all game and then go get a drink together afterwards.
Old 04-30-2009, 11:59 AM   #45
Rookie

Oh! And don't sleep on Utah fans because they came down here for the Sugar Bowl deep. I talked to some people that rode down on a bus for 32 hours to get here. THATS LOYALTY! lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2009, 12:21 PM   #46
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColts2
We will definitely see when we all play Season Showdown.
Yeah, its funny how the hardcore gamers don't like Season Showdown, but this thread is already 5 pages of people claiming they have the best fans. You'll get to prove it with NCAA 10!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyColts2
although personally I will most likely not use it. The main things i will be playing for 6 months straight are Online Dynasty, Team Builder inside of regular Dynasty, Online Ranked games, and maybe Road to Glory depending on if it was even touched or if it was just renamed.
This is what you don't understand about Season Showdown. When you get the game, go into the Season Showdown menu... you'll get a popup to declare loyalty to your team. Pick your team and then you can forget Season Showdown forever... cause while you play Online Dynasty and Road to Glory you will be contributing to your school's score. You can participate in a completely passive way. Why wouldn't you use it? It doesn't hurt anything.
Old 04-30-2009, 12:29 PM   #47
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
This is what you don't understand about Season Showdown. When you get the game, go into the Season Showdown menu... you'll get a popup to declare loyalty to your team. Pick your team and then you can forget Season Showdown forever... cause while you play Online Dynasty and Road to Glory you will be contributing to your school's score. You can participate in a completely passive way. Why wouldn't you use it? It doesn't hurt anything.
That's what I thought the showdown was when I read about it...then I started getting confused when some people started complaining about it. I'm a %100 dynasty player and I'll use this
Old 04-30-2009, 12:57 PM   #48
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

FSU by a long shot.

Frostburg State University that is... How about them Bobcats!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »