Home

Poll: Teambuilder of Every FCS team in the game? Which would you rather have?

This is a discussion on Poll: Teambuilder of Every FCS team in the game? Which would you rather have? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Which would you rather have in NCAA 2010: Teambuilder or all the FCS teams?
Teambuilder 98 63.23%
Every FCS team 57 36.77%
Voters: 155. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-30-2009, 05:53 PM   #25
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Poll: Teambuilder of Every FCS team in the game? Which would you rather have?

I wish NCAA could implement their own type of Coaching Legacy(like the CHoops2k series) where you could work your way up from the FCS ranks to the FBS/BCS ranks...that would be awesome
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2009, 05:57 PM   #26
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: Poll: Teambuilder of Every FCS team in the game? Which would you rather have?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
do you have a link or do you remember where it was said? I only ask because I know they've said that you can't swap out a CAS for a random FCS school, but that is a different issue. I think i've read everything on the game and I haven't seen this adressed.
it's been stated a few time by people that went to the draft event.

here near the bottom of first post.

"Unfortunately, due to some technical issues created teams cannot be subbed in for the generic FCS teams in-game."

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 04-30-2009, 05:59 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallyBoi7
I wish NCAA could implement their own type of Coaching Legacy(like the CHoops2k series) where you could work your way up from the FCS ranks to the FBS/BCS ranks...that would be awesome
that'd be very cool. i think eventually we're just gonna get two separate games with a way to transfer things over from one to another like draft classes with NCAA/Madden
Old 04-30-2009, 06:02 PM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
it's been stated a few time by people that went to the draft event.

here near the bottom of first post.

"Unfortunately, due to some technical issues created teams cannot be subbed in for the generic FCS teams in-game."
yeah but that's not what i'm talking about. I'm saying when you go to schedule games in dynasty that every team on your system would be available to choose from. so you'd have all the FBS schools, random FCS schools, and any CAS that may be on your system.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:07 PM   #29
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
yeah but that's not what i'm talking about. I'm saying when you go to schedule games in dynasty that every team on your system would be available to choose from. so you'd have all the FBS schools, random FCS schools, and any CAS that may be on your system.
I don't think dynasty mode will look outside of dynasty mode for teams.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 04-30-2009, 06:13 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxtrev
Why...do people care so much about details like facemasks, helmets, and uniforms? Are you serious? Is this really a priority for you over higher level concerns like presentation, gameplay, fcs teams, etc.?

What do you do stare at polygonal helmets all day?
Facemasks, helmets and uniforms are all part of PRESENTATION...They add realism and important details that a next gen game should have. And yes I care way more about facemaks than FCS teams...I have never used an FCS team and I don't know more than 2 FCS players...It is far more important to me to have my FBS team's players look how they in real life...Than play with an FCS team.
Old 04-30-2009, 06:15 PM   #31
Pro

TallyBoi7's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by eritraj
Facemasks, helmets and uniforms are all part of PRESENTATION...They add realism and important details that a next gen game should have. And yes I care way more about facemaks than FCS teams...I have never used an FCS team and I don't know more than 2 FCS players...It is far more important to me to have my FBS team's players look how they in real life...Than play with an FCS team.
I feel the exact opposite. I would rather see accurate FCS teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2009, 06:18 PM   #32
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I don't think dynasty mode will look outside of dynasty mode for teams.
Oh i definitely agree I don't think it will happen either, but like the OP said in last gen you were able to schedule teams that weren't in your dynasty, but did exhist on the game so i just thought based on that it may be a possibility

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »