Home

NCAA Football 10: Season Showdown Blog and Video

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Season Showdown Blog and Video within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2009, 05:18 PM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 3
How can they mess this game up, its all about the pagentry of college sports. There are a few things that get all the die hards excited
Recruiting
National Signing Day
Spring Practice
The games them selves.

So there doesn't need to be any additional information spent on who uses who and a whole thing on it. Just have a little small stat bar because its not about who is your favorite school its about who is the best school. EA needs to focus on the gameplay first and foremost. They are doing better with recruiting, what about spring practice where your freshman who came in early wants to battle for a starting spot. Etc. Get the core of what college football is before you expand to other less meaningful things
Old 05-18-2009, 01:46 PM   #98
Banned

heavy_hitter's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: NCAA Football 10: Season Showdown Blog and Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
Mascot mash up= money from coke
(Confirmed)
Season showdown= money from coke
(IMO)

Money= in their pocket
I hate Coke. I will no longer buy their products for being part of the reason we get garbage in this game. Thank God I like Pepsi products better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »