Home

NCAA Football 10: Band of the Day

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10: Band of the Day within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-27-2009, 04:27 PM   #33
MVP

olemiss86's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: NCAA Football 10: Band of the Day

I think its a great addition and glad they added it to the game. The bands play a big part in gameday presentation. Nothing wrong with showing the band. You seen them every game.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:33 PM   #34
Banned

WisconsinSports414's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer1303
It's amazing how much people are whining about this. Just about everyone on here has been practically begging for an upgrade in presentation and here we have it and you people have nothing good to say about it. And another thing, everyone, including myself has been pissing and moaning at the lack of updates and late blogs and here it's Wednesday and we have an update and there is nothing but bitching about it.
I'm convinced now that people just love to whine. Especially on forums such as these. Like, they actually derive some sort of pleasure/satisfaction from it.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:44 PM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 1

Awesome to see this!

But they got it wrong! lol.

THIS is what they play during Script Ohio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdDXkzsoNdE

Not "Across the field".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2009, 04:48 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 10

I want try to say something to some of guy on here this site has go down the drain.i like the bands it show a gap between nfl and college ball.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:00 PM   #37
Puck Dynasty

soxnut1018's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I'm kind of surprised at some of the responses. people seems to think the flyovers in Madden are great, yet when NCAA gets something for pre-game that fits College Football, people think it's lame. another example of how NCAA can never win.

I'm pretty sure there will some sort of team entrances as well(been hinted to a few times already), but giving the people here, it wont be good enough.
I think people think the flyovers in Madden are great because they have shown they have improved the gameplay by leaps and bounds. While in NCAA we have had little in the way of gameplay, and instead have received information about Teambuilder, Season Showdown, and now Bands. I think we all are for having bands in the game, but when there has been little released talking about improvements to gameplay it comes across as gimmicky.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:03 PM   #38
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

nice touch, people were bitching and moaning that Madden had flyovers and NCAA didnt but this is more of a college feel. People are bashing it and saying who cares but its something that adds a nice touch to the game. Now im not saying i want this and sucky gameplay but its nice to get some of these little touches.
Old 05-27-2009, 05:05 PM   #39
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by WisconsinSports414
I'm convinced now that people just love to whine. Especially on forums such as these. Like, they actually derive some sort of pleasure/satisfaction from it.
at this point its almost becomming tough to come to this site because theres nothing but bitching and moaning these days. No matter what they do from this point on people are going to bitch and moan and when they play the game will focus on all the negatives instead of having fun and enjoying the game for what it is. Remember the days of Sega & PS1 where we enjoyed the game and didnt spend every hour of the day bitching about how its not exactly like real life?
Old 05-27-2009, 05:08 PM   #40
cdj
Rookie

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
just a picture, I have no idea if they actually do what the pictures shows them doing though, but it's not a generic one that other teams would use.

That is an authentic routine.

From the OSU Band Traditions Page:
The Cowboy Marching Band Pregame is an exciting event for OSU faithful, as well as band members. It begins with the Run-On out of the tunnel, followed by Pregame Fanfare, where Bullet runs through the middle of the band. Next, while playing Ride 'em Cowboys, the band marches down the field and then spells out "Cowboys". This is followed by Oklahoma and the formation of the state of Oklahoma. The Band then forms a large O-STATE while playing OSU Chant. The Star Spangled Banner is conducted by Dr. Brad Snow, and the OSU Alma Mater is conducted by Dr. Joseph Missal.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »