Home

Post TD celebrations

This is a discussion on Post TD celebrations within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2009, 01:30 PM   #1
MVP

bigwill33's Arena

OVR: 13
Post TD celebrations

Watching some of the videos for NCAA I must say that I am highly disappointed in the atmosphere and post play celebrations. I just watched the Madden IGN video and what they had there with the emotion and 3 player celebration in the endzone (not anything over the top like celebrating with a mascot) seemed to scream football.

I was hoping with all this new attention to detail and atmosphere that NCAA would take a page out of its big bro's playbook and get this right finally. Guess not.

Sorry, college is such a team sport and those kids live and die together. When a player scores his team usually goes nuts. Just my 2 cents.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2009, 01:33 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: Post TD celebrations

Quote:
I was hoping with all this new attention to detail and atmosphere
You mean by adding Team Builder right? Wait, no, that's not it. Oh, you mean by adding Season Showdown? Wait, no, that's not it either. Oh yeah, they haven't really done anything with that except for adding the marching bands at the beginning (which they can't do right either when you see the Ohio State one). Unless they have a lot to show at E3, which I highly doubt since it comes out soon, the atmosphere for their college games suck
Old 05-29-2009, 02:19 PM   #3
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdiddy71323
You mean by adding Team Builder right? Wait, no, that's not it. Oh, you mean by adding Season Showdown? Wait, no, that's not it either. Oh yeah, they haven't really done anything with that except for adding the marching bands at the beginning (which they can't do right either when you see the Ohio State one). Unless they have a lot to show at E3, which I highly doubt since it comes out soon, the atmosphere for their college games suck
At least give them credit for trying to enhance the atmosphere. You won't be satisfied until they let you walk into the tv and actually take a snap.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:27 PM   #4
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverinesFinest
At least give them credit for trying to enhance the atmosphere. You won't be satisfied until they let you walk into the tv and actually take a snap.
i read a lot of posts on these boards from people saying "this isnt like real life" about a lot of different things and what you said is basically the only way they'll ever be satisfied... and even then theyd find a way to complain.

And you can celebrate with teammates in 09. After you score if you run towards your teammates you'll celebrate with them.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:27 PM   #5
Rookie

Happyvally74's Arena

OVR: 9

Only problem I got with celebrations is the Mascot one where he mirrors the athlete. Absolutely horrid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2009, 02:28 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 20

They are marketing Ncaa10 to the wii fans base. I hope i can use my avatar in mascot mashup this year.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:57 PM   #7
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

Get an A in effort, but C- in execution from what we've seen thus far.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:34 PM   #8
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdiddy71323
Dude your way off based here! They have windsocks to add to presentations Im buying 10 just for the windsocks!

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »