Home

Multiple Camera Angles??

This is a discussion on Multiple Camera Angles?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2009, 04:22 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Multiple Camera Angles??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheel
That's what I'm talking about. I'm a firm believer that the squeaky wheel gets the oil. You can't tell me that we can't make this happen THIS YEAR! PM all your buddies and tell them to do the same.
I'm boycotting, and promoting the same, but I can't say I'm not sad. Will be the first year of not buying on release day since 2002.

It needs to be done though. Sending a financial message is the only way things will get done.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:26 PM   #18
Banned

Tarheel's Arena

OVR: 38
Re: Multiple Camera Angles??

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayvis
I'm boycotting, and promoting the same, but I can't say I'm not sad. Will be the first year of not buying on release day since 2002.

It needs to be done though. Sending a financial message is the only way things will get done.
I understand your pain. That's why I'm asking everyone who can to let Greg and Ian know we can't wait another year, console, decade, etc. Thanks for responding.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »