Home

I can't believe I am saying this...

This is a discussion on I can't believe I am saying this... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-30-2009, 05:23 PM   #9
I Like Making Teams :)

NicoFrost's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: I can't believe I am saying this...

Yeah, I DO wish they'd up the presentation. Big time celebrations after an upset or bowl game. Pre and post game reports or something. I wish either game would bring back what they had way back in one of the first 2 or 3 Madden's where they'd cut to another game to show a highlight. Of course it was pretty much always a game winning field goal, but I think now days if they brought that back they could do more than that.

Thats my biggest complaint about gamepley, is the presentation. Need more croud excitment, more celebration when you win a game at the last second...everyone rushing the field. Announcers showing more enthusiasm on big plays (still always been better than Pat Summeral)That type of stuff.

example(just cuz it's on my mind)-LSU vs Iowa Capital One bowl. I still get goose bumps watching the end of that one.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:13 PM   #10
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

NCAA will be great except for when I have to play
FCS southeastwestnorth because it was once again not important enough to add the real FCS teams.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:54 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORN4CORN
i would say just wait until everything has come out. First I felt like this game was shaping up nicely, but recently I wanted to just give up on it with all this SS news.

But here comes Adam/Ben to save the day with confirming a Mix & Match feature for uniforms.. Something I have been wanting for a couple years. This got my spirits way back up..
dude i literally went from bieng bored about this game to being ultra pumped like i was back in january just by reading those 5 words....

mix and match is in!! praise the Lord!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2009, 09:09 PM   #12
Rookie

floridagatorfan's Arena

OVR: 5

My only big gripe with this year is the work put into SS that I do not think was necessary. Other than that I think they have made some good additions.

Next year though I am really hoping for a gameplay/presentation overhaul (similar to the focus that has gone into Madden) and less focus on creating new features and modes.

I would love to see them work on locomotion and add in the pro tak technology from Madden and build off of it.

As for buying this year, I will probably wait a week or so to hear people's impressions but from the videos I have seen I think it looks like a bit of an improvement from last year.
Old 05-30-2009, 09:22 PM   #13
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by utexas_fan
Mix and match uniforms are in Thats too cool.
And worthless if when you use the alternates online only you can see it and your opponents cannot..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-30-2009, 10:02 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

I do like the mix and match, and the create a school looks awesome, the addition of the bowl game end zones is long over due but I'm happy they are there finally, it will add another level of authenticity that I think was absent before, hopefully with E3 coming up we will see if they added some halftime shows or for the love of everything a team celebration after a bowl win!!! please!!
Old 05-31-2009, 06:40 AM   #15
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyCole
Personally I like buying NCAA every year, even when it's not that much better than last. Now that they FINALLY added team builder I really dont care about anything else. I hope they just keep adding to that every year. Like next year have a really bad *** Stadium Creater(rather than select from others, and make it 20 times better than Madden's).

My brother argues the same thing with me, that every year your just buying a new roster. I say it's really no different than HIM buying a new Final Fantasy game(or most RPG's IMO).

Basicly I'm fine with small little upgrades, obviously I'd love to have even more, but it's not going to stop me from buying it with a big fat smile on my face every year.
Lol so all you care about is team builder?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2009, 07:05 AM   #16
MVP

boritter's Arena

OVR: 31

NCAA has been my favorite game for so many years but my excitement level has dropped even since NCAA went next gen. I think a big part of it is how poor the NCAA blogs have been (please stop trying to ram Season Showdown down my throat!) and how lame the game sounds whenever Ben is interviewed.

Whenever I read the NHL, Fifa, and Madden blogs I say, "That sounds awesome. I can't wait."

Whenever I read the NCAA blogs or interviews I think "Oh no, not again."

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »