Home

What remains to be seen with this game...

This is a discussion on What remains to be seen with this game... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2009, 12:50 PM   #9
Rookie

egkb2753's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: What remains to be seen with this game...

I feel like what remains to be seen with the game is the actual game itself. We pretty much know all about the features that have been added this year to dynasty mode and team builder, but the gameplay is the biggest unknown right now. I'm fine with it being similar to NCAA 09', as I did like that itteration of the college football series, but some obvious changes and quirks will hopefully be addressed. Time will tell...
Old 06-07-2009, 01:24 PM   #10
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14

What ea needs is a new marketing director. Madden comes out what 2 or 3 months after NCAA? Yet they have over 15 more game play videos than NCAA. It's just sad.
Old 06-07-2009, 01:56 PM   #11
Banned

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBP
Na na, if you have a PS3 you probably have a computer.

If you have a PS3 you prob have alot more than a computer.

I dont think there is anything left to see for NCAA 2010, we've seen it all last year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
We also do not know what the Teambuilder tab on the main menu have. Will it just be uploading your teams to the game? Or will it give users a chance to create a team on the game that does not need to be uploaded from the website
really? this has been adressed about a billion times, like potatoes said you can only create teams on the web.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:07 PM   #13
MVP

Pokes404's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverinesFinest
What ea needs is a new marketing director. Madden comes out what 2 or 3 months after NCAA? Yet they have over 15 more game play videos than NCAA. It's just sad.
That suggests to me that the NCAA team is still tuning and adjusting the gameplay. We've seen some quirks in the OL/DL interaction from the E3 videos, along other things. They're probably still working on this issues. This also doesn't give me much hope that the demo will blow people away in this department since it's an even older build than the E3 one; however, I'm optimistic that they'll get things ironed out (for the most part at least) for the release.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:14 PM   #14
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokes404
That suggests to me that the NCAA team is still tuning and adjusting the gameplay. We've seen some quirks in the OL/DL interaction from the E3 videos, along other things. They're probably still working on this issues. This also doesn't give me much hope that the demo will blow people away in this department since it's an even older build than the E3 one; however, I'm optimistic that they'll get things ironed out (for the most part at least) for the release.
Hate to break it to ya, but the game is done. What you saw at E3, if not a final build, was very very close to it.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:21 PM   #15
MVP

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava
Hate to break it to ya, but the game is done. What you saw at E3, if not a final build, was very very close to it.
you're probably right it's very close to the final, but don't they usually announce when it's gone gold? i haven't heard that yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2009, 03:27 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROLLTIDE1411
When I opened this thread, I figured it would just be another stupid rant, but it was actually a pretty good post. I'm extremely excited for the demo too. Can't wait!
Me too! I haven't seen anything else about Road to Glory. Surely they did SOMETHING to campus legend, otherwise why change the name? We've heard nothing yet? Or did I miss it?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »