Home

OMT... Equiptment...

This is a discussion on OMT... Equiptment... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2009, 05:27 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
OMT... Equiptment...

Dear OMT... I know this has been posted before... but since you have been away and busy with E3 and finishing the game I figured I would inquire again. Will we see any new equipment in the game? Especially new/redesigned Revo facemasks?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2009, 11:47 AM   #2
Rookie

userLoser's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: OMT... Equiptment...

I would be absolutely shocked if you actually got a reply to any equipment questions.... No news this late in the game is not good news.

Probably stuck with what you see in the videos. No eye black, mouthpieces, half sleeves, knee braces, new facemasks, etc. Already been confirmed there will be no dreads.

But I will sit back and watch anyway to see what the excuse may be...
Old 06-09-2009, 12:03 PM   #3
Banned

Strummer101er's Arena

OVR: 7

Yeah. If they'd put new equipment in this year, we would have seen it by now I think.

It's either laziness or plain ol' greed (i.e. EA is saving new equipment additions for a future sequel). Shame.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:39 PM   #4
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

I have to agree Madden has already shown they will have new facemasks and equipment and it comes out a whole month after NCAA. Maybe they should put Bill Walsh name back on it so we can see some real improvement like we see with Madden.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:44 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 39

Its quite obvious that new equipment has not been added.. again. They have continually dodged this question for months..

I will be starting an equipment mega thread here shortly though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2009, 12:45 PM   #6
MVP

Gossennator's Arena

OVR: 15

I couldn't beleive there was absolutely no new equiptment additions to NCAA 10. The only thing they changed was made the thin arm bands thinner, and kind of changed up the nike gloves.

But Madden made huge strides in equiptment this year..along with many other things. OMT you guys been trying to get colored cleats in for more than 2 years now and have been unsuccesful. How come Madden can do it within weeks and look great? Also they were able to get have sleeves and a ton of new facemasks along with the revo speed.

I hope this thread stays alive just so everybody knows the importance of this, we shouldn't be using the same stuff since NCAA 06. I don't see why they don't take advantage of making any UA either..generic is lame.
Old 06-09-2009, 12:50 PM   #7
MVP

CKW11's Arena

OVR: 16

Just to let you know, he changed his name to Adam_Thompson_EA.
Old 06-09-2009, 01:07 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gossennator
you guys been trying to get colored cleats in for more than 2 years now and have been unsuccesful. How come Madden can do it within weeks and look great? Also they were able to get have sleeves and a ton of new facemasks along with the revo speed.
This is what's ridiculous.. NCAA can't, but Madden does it in 3 weeks.

Last edited by sportzbro; 06-09-2009 at 02:53 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »