Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: Oklahoma @ Florida (Adjusted Sliders)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: Oklahoma @ Florida (Adjusted Sliders) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2009, 11:15 PM   #57
Rookie

striker3771's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: Oklahoma @ Florida (Adjusted Sliders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingVMSU
Demo will tell more of the story but right now it just looks like the last year they made PS1 titles and just "threw it together" in an effort to sell some units to the poor bastards who still owned the system.
Demos are nice but it's never a representation of the final product. If I remember correctly, '09 demo was better than the final version. The players moved well, DL pressure, and players didn't appear to be moving in quicksand. If '09 demo played like the final version, their sales would've been worse than it actually was.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:16 PM   #58
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhombic21
Yep, it looks like all we can do is wait for a post-release patch. Last year that didn't happen until 2 or 3 weeks into August, and then it didn't even address the pass rush.
The NCAA developers need to be tied to a chair with their eyelids taped open ala A Clockwork Orange and watch JUST the OL/DL interaction on All Pro Football 2k8 and NFL 2k5.

I just played a game and forgot how incredible the line play is in that game. A true pocket, DEs that get UPFIELD and speed rush around the OT for sacks in a realistic manner, DTs that get push....

I love the NCAA series, but good lord...a game that is 5 years old is light years ahead in this one particular part of football than EA's college game is.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:17 PM   #59
Rookie

GetYaWeigtUp's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhombic21
Yep, it looks like all we can do is wait for a post-release patch. Last year that didn't happen until 2 or 3 weeks into August, and then it didn't even address the pass rush.
Its obvious, the NCAA team mailed it in a long time ago. Maybe they took a year off to help the Madden team. Its just sickening at this point, waiting for a pathch is pointless and we shouldnt be relegated to buy a flawed game! I feel like a cheap date who got stuck having to pay. (Although Im not paying for it, I'd steal it and take the chance on getting caught before EA ever got my money again), and Im def not helping pay these guys' salaries for another year. I'd rather see them step down! If we can fire coaches and GMs for not producing, we should be able to release these guys into free agency also. Its a shame!
Old 06-17-2009, 11:18 PM   #60
Banned

williamf30's Arena

OVR: 2
Hey KingVMSU, 9 wins- it sucks- and TWO straight bowls... WOW... That is impressive.... WAIT no it isnt hahahaha.... Try Some SEC teams: Florida, LSU, Bama... THOSE ARE IMPRESSIVE TEAMS BUD...
Old 06-17-2009, 11:18 PM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 5

Windsocks >>>>>>>> Pass Rush, apparently.

This video definitely hurts. I'll try and hold further comment until after I get the demo tomorrow, but I'm not looking forward to it.

I hope there is a Day 1 patch to fix this, but I'm kind of doubting it. I'm hoping the pursuit angles will kind of overshadow this a little bit, but it's very unlikely. This is a blatant screw up. Maybe things would be better on Heisman or something?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2009, 11:19 PM   #62
MVP

stoncold32's Arena

OVR: 17

does the receiver have to jump on every long pass?
Old 06-17-2009, 11:20 PM   #63
Banned

Bigdmo9999's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
The NCAA developers need to be tied to a chair with their eyelids taped open ala A Clockwork Orange and watch JUST the OL/DL interaction on All Pro Football 2k8 and NFL 2k5.

I just played a game and forgot how incredible the line play is in that game. A true pocket, DEs that get UPFIELD and speed rush around the OT for sacks in a realistic manner, DTs that get push....

I love the NCAA series, but good lord...a game that is 5 years old is light years ahead in this one particular part of football than EA's college game is.
Probably because they put pride in their work. Its obvious the NCAA team just wants to find a way to make money for EA. They continue to add fluff with no actual gameplay.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:21 PM   #64
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamf30
Hey KingVMSU, 9 wins- it sucks- and TWO straight bowls... WOW... That is impressive.... WAIT no it isnt hahahaha.... Try Some SEC teams: Florida, LSU, Bama... THOSE ARE IMPRESSIVE TEAMS BUD...
E-NOUGH!!

Good lord..take it to the College Football Forum.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »