Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: Georgia @ Georgia Tech (User vs. AI, Adjusted Sliders)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: Georgia @ Georgia Tech (User vs. AI, Adjusted Sliders) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2009, 03:25 AM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: Georgia @ Georgia Tech (User vs. AI, Adjusted Sliders)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylee
Russ, can you give some sort of confirmation on the "unblocked AI issue" ?
Is that truly what this is about?

I'd really love to know.

As I said, I don't fault you guys if it's just not a priority - I don't think most people care. I'm just curious.

pretty pretty pretty please answer?
Hey stylee,

surprised it's 5 days later and there's no response? I'm not. I'm not gonna out my source, but I assure you, everything I said on that other board is gonna be 100% accurate. And honestly, that sucks. :-(
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2009, 12:24 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: Georgia @ Georgia Tech (User vs. AI, Adjusted Sliders)

Thanks, man, I guess I didn't expect anything else. Thanks for the early warning.

Definitely shouldn't have hoped for anything beyond what your source told you - 100% accurate. I just think it'd be nice if a dev. would say SOMETHING about this issue.

Do they really think it'd piss anyone off any more? I mean, it's already confirmed to be broken again, so why not just say "The DLine AI is such that any unblocked player will do (X)..."

I get the feeling that this wouldn't change even if GTech wins the MNC this year. It hasn't fixed the same problems in Florida's playbook.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:00 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by stylee
I get the feeling that this wouldn't change even if GTech wins the MNC this year. It hasn't fixed the same problems in Florida's playbook.
You got it.

Besides, if they're selling 2 million units by adding windsocks and teambuilder, why bother fixing gameplay? It's a win-win situation for them; everyone can concentrate on Madden, and NCAA still makes a boatload of money.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »