Home

Lets cut straight to the chase... the pass rush needs work.

This is a discussion on Lets cut straight to the chase... the pass rush needs work. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2009, 11:16 AM   #1
Rookie

egkb2753's Arena

OVR: 3
Lets cut straight to the chase... the pass rush needs work.

We all have seen how ineffective rushing the passer is in NCAA 10. We all have also seen how ineffective it can be even with the sliders put into use. So now the question remains: Is EA going to do anything about it? Russ. Adam. Are either of you going to do anything about it? Unless both of you are blind, I'm sure you are both aware of the issue at hand. I don't think the community is asking for much, we just want a respectable game. A game that takes into account the basics of football and the intricacies that make it what it is. Will either of you fix this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 11:20 AM   #2
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Lets cut straight to the chase... the pass rush needs work.

if they fix the pass rush SAY GOODBYE TO THE DEEP THROWS PICK YOUR POISON

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 06-18-2009, 11:25 AM   #3
Rookie

egkb2753's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnirvava
if they fix the pass rush SAY GOODBYE TO THE DEEP THROWS PICK YOUR POISON
?
Old 06-18-2009, 11:29 AM   #4
Pro

WolverinesFinest's Arena

OVR: 14

are you talking about user pass rush or cpu? I played the demo for today for 8 minutes before I had to leave home and when I had carlos dunlap and did player lock I had 2 hurries a sack and was working the moves really good.
For the cpu, I couldn't really tell because I was paying attention to other things but I know that I was hurried a couple times so the pressure can't be too bad. Try playing on a harder difficulty than what you already are.
I was only able to get through 2 quarters but as of now i'm liking what I see. I absolutly hate the way the screen is now and it's so unrealistic because the hb goes to the line stands there and then out runs all his blockers to the sidelines. (Although on my first play for the demo with florida I scored with demps on a 65 yarder using this screen lol). my 2 cents

by the way im playing on heisman.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:38 AM   #5
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by egkb2753
?
THE CPU has no sense of anticipation so the only way it can throw deep is if they have all day to wait Until their guy beats coverage.

if the rush gets more effective the Qb will start evading and then dump it off to the backs......

i am all for a more effective pass rush but you have to understand the coding logic( not real life LOGIC but CODING logic)......

its not as easy as it sounds thats why i am worried about the other game they tweaked it but what is sacrificed people will find out later and theN its NOISE AGAIN........

#18 greatest EVA....

Last edited by carnalnirvana; 06-18-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 11:45 AM   #6
Rookie

egkb2753's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverinesFinest
are you talking about user pass rush or cpu? I played the demo for today for 8 minutes before I had to leave home and when I had carlos dunlap and did player lock I had 2 hurries a sack and was working the moves really good.
For the cpu, I couldn't really tell because I was paying attention to other things but I know that I was hurried a couple times so the pressure can't be too bad. Try playing on a harder difficulty than what you already are.
I was only able to get through 2 quarters but as of now i'm liking what I see. I absolutly hate the way the screen is now and it's so unrealistic because the hb goes to the line stands there and then out runs all his blockers to the sidelines. (Although on my first play for the demo with florida I scored with demps on a 65 yarder using this screen lol). my 2 cents

by the way im playing on heisman.
The demo is out?
Old 06-18-2009, 11:49 AM   #7
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by egkb2753
The demo is out?

FOR 360 YES PS3 LATER TODAY

#18 greatest EVA....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »