Home

My first online experience

This is a discussion on My first online experience within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
My first online experience

Okay, yeah I know I am behind the times...

I can see why many of you are upset with the slider issue, and other items that directly effect online play.

I played against someone who primarily used the "scramble with a fast dude (WR or other fast dude?) at QB, and heave it 50 yards down field." Now I realise that My human vs. human skills are probably not that good, but I hung in there for a while. Not sure why but his WRs out ran every one of my DB's. Maybe i was not hitting the correct buttons???

Anyway, I tried to play a bit more traditional, setting up plays, running game and I became frustrated towards the end, not because I was loosing, but because of how I was losing.

Does that make sense? It would be 3 & 20 and he would run around the backfield and heave it deep and catch the thing (yeah probably my stick skills), Point is, that should not happen 90% of the time (He did this more than 8 times (yeah, I suck).

So, I can NOW see why many of you are upset with no pass rush, sliders, rosters, ect. when it comes to online....

Oh and if any of you want to have a guy in you league that likes to play "traditionally" let me know...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2009, 01:53 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: My first online experience

Are you the same sammyinafrica from dabirks ncaastratigies.com? If so how you been man? I amaizinblue from over there. As far as your online experience, that is the reason I dont play online.
Old 06-20-2009, 02:04 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by michigan21
Are you the same sammyinafrica from dabirks ncaastratigies.com? If so how you been man? I amaizinblue from over there. As far as your online experience, that is the reason I dont play online.
Yep, it's the same guy from DaBirks from back in the day...that is a blast from the past. Although I do not live in Kenya any longer...Yeah, i remember ya Amaizinblue...

I have been good, and you?

Dabirks site was awasome. Do you remember, back when NCAA had the playbook maker, and everyone submitted their best plays? Gosh, it seems, NCAA Football is getting worse. I just do not see why they have to get rid of awesome features...

Anyway, if you are a 360, guy maybe we could start our own league and get a few others that play more traditional...

Great to hear from you.
Old 06-20-2009, 03:32 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyinafrica
Yep, it's the same guy from DaBirks from back in the day...that is a blast from the past. Although I do not live in Kenya any longer...Yeah, i remember ya Amaizinblue...

I have been good, and you?

Dabirks site was awasome. Do you remember, back when NCAA had the playbook maker, and everyone submitted their best plays? Gosh, it seems, NCAA Football is getting worse. I just do not see why they have to get rid of awesome features...

Anyway, if you are a 360, guy maybe we could start our own league and get a few others that play more traditional...

Great to hear from you.
That was the beauty of that site. Everyone was trying to make the game better. The playbook maker was a thing of beauty. I think there are alot of guys from that site that are still around here. Unfortunately, the game has really taken a turn for the worse the last few years and it seems that trend will continue. Take care.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »