Home

NCAA10 ON THE PS2..ANY MORE NEWS COMING???

This is a discussion on NCAA10 ON THE PS2..ANY MORE NEWS COMING??? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2009, 01:01 PM   #1
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
NCAA10 ON THE PS2..ANY MORE NEWS COMING???

Now I know that the PS2 has maybe seen its lasts days of a playable game with last years game, But since there will be other one out this year. Can the people that still play the game get some updated news Russ like you guys lead us think when you said you would be doing every week till the game came out. But ive been checking every week and its saying the samething, So is it that the 360 verson is messed up once again and ya'll don't have time to release new news about the PS2 features? But I would love to know the other features if somebody has seen something I haven't.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2009, 01:21 PM   #2
Chaos Theory

19's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: NCAA10 ON THE PS2..ANY MORE NEWS COMING???

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
Now I know that the PS2 has maybe seen its lasts days of a playable game with last years game, But since there will be other one out this year. Can the people that still play the game get some updated news Russ like you guys lead us think when you said you would be doing every week till the game came out. But ive been checking every week and its saying the samething, So is it that the 360 verson is messed up once again and ya'll don't have time to release new news about the PS2 features? But I would love to know the other features if somebody has seen something I haven't.
From the limited amount of information I have found on the PS2 version, it appears to be very similar to last years game. In fact, the only place I have found screenshots is Amazon.com and there are no gameplay ones. I'm sure that they haven't made any gameplay changes to NCAA 10, as it was almost perfect last year IMO.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:18 PM   #3
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NCAA10 ON THE PS2..ANY MORE NEWS COMING???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majoniak
From the limited amount of information I have found on the PS2 version, it appears to be very similar to last years game. In fact, the only place I have found screenshots is Amazon.com and there are no gameplay ones. I'm sure that they haven't made any gameplay changes to NCAA 10, as it was almost perfect last year IMO.
Yeah I agree last years game was a good game from EA so lets hope we see somthing differant to add to the good game of last year. I think they might leave us in limbo till the game drops and let us see what they've done new for NCAA10.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »