Home

PS3 - NCAA 10 INFORMATION

This is a discussion on PS3 - NCAA 10 INFORMATION within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2009, 02:34 PM   #9
DickDalewood

OVR:
Re: PS3 - NCAA 10 INFORMATION

Lol they're the same game dude. The people who typically say one looks Bette than the others are just fanboys. They look and play the same.

And as far as rosters go, there is already an entire separate rosters forum, so there is no point having this thread for that.

Old 06-30-2009, 02:36 PM   #10
DickDalewood

OVR:

Same with online dynasty, there is already a forum for that.

Old 06-30-2009, 02:38 PM   #11
Rookie

PackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdalewood
Lol they're the same game dude. The people who typically say one looks Bette than the others are just fanboys. They look and play the same.

And as far as rosters go, there is already an entire separate rosters forum, so there is no point having this thread for that.
I agree with you on the first bit, but the PS3 rosters/online dynasties are harder to find than the 360 ones. One of the PS3 rosters is in the Estimated Time for Name Rosters thread, which gives no indication of a PS3 roster. This thread allows all of this info to be consolidated into one place. If you want to go search for everthing, be my guest. If you want an easier way to find all the PS3 info, just look on this forum.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2009, 02:44 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 38

If we want to find rosters we'll go to the roster sub forum, if we want to find ps3 od's then we'll go to the ncaa online sub forum
Old 06-30-2009, 02:46 PM   #13
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

I'm doing PS3 rosters. Should be available by launch day providing everything goes according to plan.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-30-2009, 02:49 PM   #14
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I'm doing PS3 rosters. Should be available by launch day providing everything goes according to plan.
at the bold.

You are doing rosters? Are you starting with the Big East? That's a mighty task my man.

If I didn't have a wife and three little kids, I would help you out with the rosters cb.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:50 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdalewood

I have both systems and I'm not a fanboy by any sense of the word, but the 360 demo looks a ton better than the PS3 version, at least on my TV.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2009, 02:52 PM   #16
Rookie

PackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I posted your rosters under the roster section. I changed the name, it was under Estimated Time for Named Rosters. I'll be downloading your rosters when they come out.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »