Home

***Official Impressions Thread (360/PS3)***

This is a discussion on ***Official Impressions Thread (360/PS3)*** within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2009, 05:01 AM   #65
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: ***Official Impressions Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
another thing that was interesting is the coach's challenge. The FLA WR was near the sideline when he "caught" a pass and then instantly fumbled out of bounds. First of all, I challenged it because he was clearly out of bound and the replay did show it and second of all, he never even had possession of the ball. But yup, the call stood and I lost the challenge.
So it is safe to say that challenges are still broken in this year's version of the game. I don't even think EA has put efforts on finding a fix, nor it will in the future.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2009, 06:08 AM   #66
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

USC was always a team that ran the ball better in the past due to a better playbook and style. I'd really like to know if the spread teams run the ball better including the WR reverses. Those always seemed way too easy to stuff in the past. Thanks for the impressions!
Old 07-09-2009, 06:15 AM   #67
Banned

WisconsinSports414's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
on another note, Im glad I got it for my ps3 vs my 360. I've had my game going for almost 6 hrs non stop and my ps3 aint even warm! My 360 probably would've exploded by now. LOL (I still love my 360 too though)
I was torn between the 360 and PS3 versions, then I thought about that same thing. Lol. Thanks for the impressions..I'm looking forward to getting my hands on this game.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:11 AM   #68
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
damn. Pick fest. 4 INT's in less than 2 (4 min) qtrs
I noticed this when I bumped the demo for AA to Heisman. The game plays better on Heisman but in 4 games as Oklahoma, Tebow has thrown a pick in every game. Twice in one game.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:20 AM   #69
Rookie

ice23's Arena

OVR: 3

Does the field get torn up and how sick are the graphics compared to the demo? player models did look kind of fat.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:51 AM   #70
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

So it sounds like the CPU is still pick crazy? Lot's of pick 6's?

Old 07-09-2009, 09:09 AM   #71
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
So it sounds like the CPU is still pick crazy? Lot's of pick 6's?
For me that never really has been as bad an issue as most. I see a lot of vids over the years showing the CPU throwing lots of int's but usually the bulk of them are coming from the human player switching to closest man and making a play on the ball (Especially out routes) You can virtually pick almost all CPU passes that are out routes due to the ability to switch to D player and speed burst to the ball and undercut the WR. The AI Wr never bursts to the ball to counter it. So for the last few years I never switch on D period. That has drastically cut down on the CPU int's. My uncontrolled players still make Int's and at times more than I like (For unrealistic statistical reasons)
No switching also allows the players ability to come more into play instead of my ability. Not everyone likes to play that way but for me I prefer to play as 1 player on the team instead of all players.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2009, 09:23 AM   #72
Banned

OVR: 13

impressions dont sound too bad. The stumbling for yardage thing could get annoying, but honestly, it happens alot in football. just like the injuries in the game. 4 or 5 in one game isnt unrealistic imo.

this thing about the D-Line falling down at the same time....whats that all about?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »