Home

Just got it for PS2 (lack of freshman, other questions here)

This is a discussion on Just got it for PS2 (lack of freshman, other questions here) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-11-2009, 09:00 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Just got it for PS2 (lack of freshman, other questions here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football4lyfe
This is freak'n ridiculous....honestly like this is just sad

This is our SECOND year having the jerseys.

How are we suppossed to represent our schools like this????

My freshman year at UNLV and I cant even play with the right jerseys on NCAA Football 10..this is really depressing
When BYU switched its jerseys back in 1999 it took EA a couple years to update them. WHen we switched back to our traditional unis they got it in right away. Sometimes its the athletic departments fault for not submitting them?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2009, 10:40 PM   #42
Rookie

Ronizzle's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreyw1
Ronizzle, could you tell me what play formations is in the game on offense for Ole Miss? I want to see if some form of the wildcat has been placed in their playbook for this year. It should be named Shotgun Wild Rebel (this is what it's named like on the XBOX 360 playbooks I found over at NCAA Strategies). The shotgun wild rebel has many plays with the left side WR coming in motion.
I'll check on that tomorrow for you, sorry I'm tired and going to bed, but I'll get around to it.
I finished Ohio St, Akron, and WVU's rosters now, going at it again tomorrow to do a few more teams. I think this has been a problem in the past, but like every 3rd person I named, after I got done naming, their ratings went up like 2 OVR, so I would move their AWR down...it got pretty annoying.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:49 PM   #43
Rookie

highcheese's Arena

OVR: 3

does the WVU all blue uni's work this year last year the other team would wear their home uni's against the all blue
Old 07-12-2009, 12:23 AM   #44
MVP

KleShreen's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronizzle
I'll check on that tomorrow for you, sorry I'm tired and going to bed, but I'll get around to it.
I finished Ohio St, Akron, and WVU's rosters now, going at it again tomorrow to do a few more teams. I think this has been a problem in the past, but like every 3rd person I named, after I got done naming, their ratings went up like 2 OVR, so I would move their AWR down...it got pretty annoying.
Yea I dunno why that happens...been happening for about 4 seasons now.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:28 PM   #45
Rookie

jeffreyw1's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Thanks Ronizzle. Is today the day you will answer the question about Ole Miss' Wild Rebel formation / which formations is in the Ole Miss playbook?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2009, 09:46 PM   #46
Rookie

Ronizzle's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffreyw1
Thanks Ronizzle. Is today the day you will answer the question about Ole Miss' Wild Rebel formation / which formations is in the Ole Miss playbook?
They have a formation out of shotgun called the wildcat. They have a total of 4 shotgun formation's, 3 ace and I set's, and a strong and weak side one.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:41 AM   #47
Rookie

jeffreyw1's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
They have a formation out of shotgun called the wildcat. They have a total of 4 shotgun formation's, 3 ace and I set's, and a strong and weak side one.
Thanks for looking into this for me. It seems they did update the formations for teams then.
Old 07-14-2009, 08:43 AM   #48
Rookie

Can anyone verify whether or not East Carolina has their all purple jersey's in the PS2 version of this year's game? If not, which ones do they have included? Same as last year's game? Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »